The US Coast Guard confirms the Titan submersible imploded near the wreckage of the Titanic

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's so sad but at least they didn't suffer

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree with both. Why do people want to see it in person anyway? There are films where you can see it, why can't that be enough? Also, titanic Is graveyard, leave it in peace

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I cried when I heard this earlier this morning. It was a race against time and with them being so far down the bottom of the ocean and with their oxygen running out rescue would've been virtually impossible. It was a good thing what they were doing to go and see the wreck, but now they've gone to a watery grave. I feel so for the five families, they must be going through hell. I have been following the story since it broke as I have been a fan of the Titanic for many years, but now I wouldn't be surprised if there are calls to ban future expeditions as we can't risk any more lives. I also feel they should leave the ship alone now. It's slowly disappearing and being eaten away by rusticles and they have salvaged as much as they can. Leave the ship and the souls who lost their lives in peace at the bottom of the ocean. It should be a shrine of remembrance and respect, not a tourist attraction. R.I.P the Titan and its crew!

• The whole thing is so surreal and seems unbelievable.

Like, how?

Hearing the back story to everything just makes you wonder why they thought any of this was a good idea.

RIP to them, and I hope their families can find healing.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• 19 yr old didn’t even want to go. He only went cause of his greedy father

wow I feel so bad for his mom

External Content www.youtube.com

• I have conflicted feeling about this. It is a tragic event but they were there by choice knowing and paid alot of money for it

The extensive search and rescue was only bc they were billionaires

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!