Queendom Puzzle - What MNet wants us to see vs. What really happens

• What MNet wants us to see:

downi.jpg

vs.

What really happens:

happ.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm very suspicious about how messy Queendom has been. Like there is a new controversy over the members being petty. Idk I feel like Mnet is making certain contestants do things so they have headlines.

Chanmi is a seasoned veteran with over a decade of experience and no comebacks to promote. How would she be making mistakes in a 1 minute performance of her own song. It just is weird, this whole season is giving me weird vibes.

• I'm very suspicious about how messy Queendom has been. Like there is a new controversy over the members being petty. Idk I feel like Mnet is making certain contestants do things so they have headlines.

Chanmi is a seasoned veteran with over a decade of experience and no comebacks to promote. How would she be making mistakes in a 1 minute performance of her own song. It just is weird, this whole season is giving me weird vibes.

I think you can notice that MNet shows become more and more scripted

and the misleading evil editing also ain't helping

I still remember when Fu Yaning said that it was pd's who said to her to say something to heat things up and she ate that bait and it backfired lol

have you seen teaser of ep. 2?

seems like they (PD's) are now targeting Haein and JooE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude, Chanmi always been a weak dancer. I remember Heechul at one point called the whole group out on dancing. But yea, this show looks scripted as heck.

Who cares what Heechul, the weird Suju guy, has to say. Her charisma in this performance is amazing

External Content youtu.be

• Mnet straight up divided the contestants by popularity on the first episode lol. Are we really surprised.

And about Nana, I don't know what Mnet is planning here tho. I thought she was a PD's pick, just judging by the screentime and her being the thumbnail for episode 0. But putting that scene at the ending with her betrayal doesn't really put her in a good light. I guess they're just stirring shit up and no publicity is bad publicity??

• Mnet straight up divided the contestants by popularity on the first episode lol. Are we really surprised.

And about Nana, I don't know what Mnet is planning here tho. I thought she was a PD's pick, just judging by the screentime and her being the thumbnail for episode 0. But putting that scene at the ending with her betrayal doesn't really put her in a good light. I guess they're just stirring shit up and no publicity is bad publicity??

No one is a Pd pick in this show everybody is a target for evil edits and it's tiring to watch having some drama here and there in a show it's fun but making the entire show with that format leaves a bad taste for me and the thing Mnet never does this with boy's shows

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!