Queencard becomes most viewed kpop mv of 2023 in just a month, ended entire kpop industry, are you surprised?

• Regardless, given their current views this week, last week, etc and the steady and natural downward trend their views will be 9-11 million roughly. Which still wouldn't make it the most viewed MV and will still give them roughly 65-ish million ad views.

Not disagreeing, i think 10.5 is probably where they'll land, but you also can't just quote the charts to make a calculation at the moment.

Take the 120m from Friday and apply it to the Chart release tomorrow.

• all fake views. when have you ever seen a gidle fan? they do not exist. nobody out here streaming queencard, nobody out here plugging they airpods or they headphones in and listening to dat song, if they is then they is liars. people just out here streaming, and they out here supporting evil women, we gots to stop it, its not okay and its not good. peoples out here streaming all this mess, but nobody really like dem girls. we ain't know dem, we ain't. frauds frauding out in broad daylight needs to stop. needs to. what happened to listening to real music? who is gidle if not payola fraudsters? gots to stop dem girls. gots to............

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Queencard is fun, it's ganning views because it's a bighit.

I can't believe NJ recent hits Ditto, OMG MVs has like 20mi-30mil views.

If they released MVs 3 min, with out stories, I expect their views to hit max hights in the half a bil range.

Both Hype Boy, OMG per ver have over 100mil views. Ditto per ver should be hitting 100mil soon too.

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Edited once, last by Coldhit ().

• How do you all know which MV rely on ads and which don't? :eyes: Anyone have a link..?

you just need to check yt daily chart and subtract the views of the official mv with the ones that appaer in the chart

u can add them up week by week since the song drop and if the total isnt the same as the one show in yt it means the difference is ads views

• Please someone explain to me the ‘’ads’ part.

Do they get views when they show an ad? Or if someone clicks on the ad and views the MV.

Regardless, Queencard is a fun MV, very western oriented, fun!

I am is great too, too much focused on the girls and just the girls, but the name is ‘’I AM’’ no?

Unforgiven is unnecessarily too much. Overall an 8/10 MV.

Flower is boring, but great song, I don’t think those views should count since it is just Blinks streaming just to stream.

Spicy is weak.

New Jeans does not have MVs? Their performance videos are fun though.

• Ads views or not, they are having paks with Queencard and emerge victorious in the charts with such rough competitions of GG comebacks. The 1.2+ million physical sales exists, raks and paks exist, it's just that Gidle fans have less presence in forums and don't bother to fight with other fandom all the time.

Here, listen to their immaculate discography and talent.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not disagreeing, i think 10.5 is probably where they'll land, but you also can't just quote the charts to make a calculation at the moment.

Take the 120m from Friday and apply it to the Chart release tomorrow.

Agree that was my mistake, I should have looked up when the chart updates before speaking.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!