BLACKPINK is the gg with most streams in demand and the best selling in album units in the US

• Best of both worlds, singles streams and album sales

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All that plus their signature hit HYLT just crossed the 800m streams today

BlinkTaglist

• Twice can always take solace in knowing quantity will atleast take you places

Shit I should release albums then if quantity is all it takes. you can do it too with that mindset. Let’s be millions pure sellers together! Both of us before BP does it!

• Blinks taking the recent twice news hard I guess.

Which news? enlight me please cause the last news I heard about twice was set me free doing honor to its name and freefaling in global and korean charts, but outside of that, I haven't seen nothing.

My tl was actually celebrating the Melbourne concert while noticing us about Stade de France becoming possibly the biggest concert by BP with over 65k assistants when the tweets appeared, so I doubt it has anything to do with twice.

• Which news? enlight me please cause the last news I heard about twice was set me free doing honor to its name and freefaling in global and korean charts, but outside of that, I haven't seen nothing.

My tl was actually celebrating the Melbourne concert while noticing us about Stade de France becoming possibly the biggest concert by BP with over 65k assistants when the tweets appeared, so I doubt it has anything to do with twice.

I don’t know about other blinks but you definitely heard hahaha. I also heard that Melbourne concert was great. BP killing it as usual.

• I don’t know about other blinks but you definitely heard hahaha. I also heard that Melbourne concert was great. BP killing it as usual.

How I said the last twice related news I heard was the flopping of their last tt, sorry but I still dk which is supposedly this so groundbreaking news that you think is related to my thread. Anyways I agree with the girls killing it in Melbourne, but please exit my thread, you acting like a kid here is not welcomed by me.

• How I said the last twice related news I heard was the flopping of their last tt, sorry but I still dk which is supposedly this so groundbreaking news that you think is related to my thread. Anyways I agree with the girls killing it in Melbourne, but please exit my thread, you acting like a kid here is not welcomed by me.

I will never leave this thread. It is my new home.

• I will never leave this thread. It is my new home.

Well, I clearly dislike you but if you are that obssesed with being in a thread about a group that is not your fav and in which clearly you are out of place, what can I do about it? I will support you in your desperate need of being in a thread about BP.

• Well, I clearly dislike you but if you are that obssesed with being in a thread about a group that is not your fav and in which clearly you are out of place, what can I do about it? I will support you in your desperate need of being in a thread about BP.

I like messing with blinks because they are always so serious. Well except Hardcore blink they can take a joke sometimes. But you and a few other blinks are fun to play with.

Thanks for your support B.

• I like messing with blinks because they are always so serious. Well except Hardcore blink they can take a joke sometimes. But you and a few other blinks are fun to play with.

Thanks for your support B.

Well I guess we are not used to cheap comedy act or jokes like you, so if you want mess with us, maybe get better material cause rn, I don't think blinks are the unfunny clown in the thread, just you.

But hey, you know you can always get better, someday buddy someday.

• Well I guess we are not used to cheap comedy act or jokes like you, so if you want mess with us, maybe get better material cause rn, I don't think blinks are the unfunny clown in the thread, just you.

But hey, you know you can always get better, someday buddy someday.

Hahaha this is what I’m talking about! You guys do really have better stuff. I could never match this level of…… material. Keep it up fantastically

• Hahaha this is what I’m talking about! You guys do really have better stuff. I could never match this level of…… material. Keep it up fantastically

I mean if you think that is material, then I am sorry, that was a critic, a first in your life I see, consider that one as the first friendly tip you will get in your clown career, I am pretty sure it will be a long career full of them ;-)

• I mean if you think that is material, then I am sorry, that was a critic, a first in your life I see, consider that one as the first friendly tip you will get in your clown career, I am pretty sure it will be a long career full of them ;-)

blinks are too generous. Really

• yet twice outsold your ass in pure sales in 2 years with almost no promo and no collabs.

first kpop group to sell 1 million physical in usa..and bp has been promoting in usa for a few years before jyp even dreamt of pushing twice in the west

ready to be first week sales absolutely shit on born pink sales from the highest mountain.

next twice album we will destroy your fickle egos sales wise cause this fact remains: your buying power pales in comparison to ours.

• External Content twitter.com

They did that

• Blinks taking the recent twice news hard I guess.

You mean the news even naver didnt know what it was? Using units when its supposed to be pure sales..

Twice clearly have promo or would be selling what they do but JYP does have good distrution in America. They may beat first week sales but thats really it.. they sell a lot then fall like a rock while BP continues to sell and chart longer. Which Bornpink proved by selling more.

Ready to be was released in 2023 so better to compare 2022 releases.

• Which news? enlight me please cause the last news I heard about twice was set me free doing honor to its name and freefaling in global and korean charts, but outside of that, I haven't seen nothing.

You’re more insecure than usual today, which is saying something. I wonder what caused it. ;judgingpepe:

• You mean the news even naver didnt know what it was? Using units when its supposed to be pure sales..

Twice clearly have promo or would be selling what they do but JYP does have good distrution in America. They may beat first week sales but thats really it.. they sell a lot then fall like a rock while BP continues to sell and chart longer. Which Bornpink proved by selling more.

Ready to be was released in 2023 so better to compare 2022 releases.

BP is far more popular so they should have already sold 1 million pure album sales by now. Twice debuted in America after BP and did it before them. That says enough. But yeah BP streams are great!

• Older once trap in the era of ''BP only have views'' and older blinks trap in the era of ''Twice only famous in Korea/Japan'' are just so fucking funny to watch omg... 2x.webp2x.webp

Funniest shit is all these male fans using female achievement for their dick measuring contest is just... :cryingr::cryingr::angryr::angryr: I can finally understand why so many on this forum hates male gg stan so much lol..

• Older once trap in the era of ''BP only have views'' and older blinks trap in the era of ''Twice only famous in Korea/Japan'' are just so fucking funny to watch omg... 2x.webp2x.webp

Funniest shit is all these male fans using female achievement for their dick measuring contest is just... :cryingr::cryingr::angryr::angryr: I can finally understand why so many on this forum hates male gg stan so much lol..

Lol OP is male too?

• This thread contains 90 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!