How to convert my sister into Shawol?

• She's 14 and she thinks they're old and uncool but I showed her Excuse Me Miss and she was peepin' Key and I think I've got her on the hook. I thought I would catch her with Taemin but she actually hates him (she says he seems like he doesn't have a real personality). She likes Minho but only because I forced her to watch The Fabulous and listened to Chase.

I know that if she actually gave SHINee a chance that she'd love them because it's right up her alley music-wise. But every time I even think of SHINee in her presence she groans and begs me to spare her. How should I go about doing this?

• Tbh I personally don’t recommend kpop musically to my friends there’s nothing in kpop that can’t be got from other western musical acts.

You really do have to like idols to like kpop. Once you like one idol group however then you can ofc get into the rest of kpop with or without being interested in the idols.

So your best bet is to introduce her to some younger groups and once she is into kpop and the idol world then she can casually start consuming other music including shinee.

• hmm forcing is never good

But go with the born to shine performance vid

Most 13 14 year olds on twitter love Onew the most. Then maybe try some onew stuff like dice.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also show her TaeKey English vlogs

The one they tried to find a wife for their manager

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tbh I personally don’t recommend kpop musically to my friends there’s nothing in kpop that can’t be got from other western musical acts.

You really do have to like idols to like kpop. Once you like one idol group however then you can ofc get into the rest of kpop with or without being interested in the idols.

So your best bet is to introduce her to some younger groups and once she is into kpop and the idol world then she can casually start consuming other music including shinee.

I mean, she likes kpop. She's just a 4th gen stan and refuses to like older groups.

hmm forcing is never good

But go with the born to shine performance vid

Most 13 14 year olds on twitter love Onew the most. Then maybe try some onew stuff like dice.

To be fair, I would've never become a kpop fan if my sister hadn't forced me to like it. It's my turn to force her.

And yes, I will try Born to Shine and Onew

also show her TaeKey English vlogs

The one they tried to find a wife for their manager

and this too.

• To be fair, I would've never become a kpop fan if my sister hadn't forced me to like it. It's my turn to force her.

hahaha

my friend tried to get me into wondergirls and 2pm in 2008

I didnt like kpop at all then

Youtube recommended me this performance and the rest is history

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!