Do you agree with this?

• Smaller agencies should not only look at talent but even more at visuals

because let's be honest it gets harder and harder to get noticed just by your music or stage performance...

unless you have that visual which attracts people

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree

people from small agencies dont go viral for talent but they go viral for looks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean yes.

But, the really pretty kids will probably go to the bigger agencies 1st.

Like, Sullyoon literally had multiple agencies fighting for her just because she was that pretty.

It'd be hard to win over a visual like that from a big agency.

Though not impossible, I feel like that was more prominent before the 3rd gen though. Main examples being Hyeri and Hani, who literally dragged their groups out of nugudom by being visuals and becoming "It" girls. Same thing somewhat with Seolhyun.

After the 3rd gen though, there has not been a visual member that has really helped a group blow-up. Though, they have opened up opportunities for themselves like Chuu, Yeonwoo, Nancy, Naeun from April, and most recently Tsuki.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!