[instiz] TOP 10 2023 GIRL GROUP MV RELEASES WITH THE MOST VIEWS WITHOUT PROMOTIONS

• No, it doesn't.

If you don't provide official data, then it doesn't prove anything.

But, please know, I also understand that you may choose to not believe the information in the OP because it also does not provide official data. If you don't believe, I get that, but none of what you have said provides substantial evidence to completely discredit it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• For those curious, this is the source of these numbers.

https://kpop.daisuki.com.br/en/promoted_mvs.html?tab=2

this is very interesting

2523t24tr3.png

Where's NEWJEANS?

They must not show up because their performance video was the one that got all the views.

Newjeans don't show up on the full list at all, but also they are rumoured to not buy out ads

• So this chart listed Dreamcatcher used ads which completed contradict with your chart in the op. It also mean this is not the source.

Also, I remember someone pointd out to me that this website used guesswork based on likes. They don't have the actual data either. Time to move on

Lmao, if you actually looked at the website, it uses YouTube charts 99% of the time, and the ones that include their algorithmic estimates has a cog next to them. The only one that includes a cog next to it from this list are Dreamcatcher and G-IDLE, and here is a tweet proving G-IDLE used a large amount of ads bought from an official source with Billboard.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Believe that information or don't. Up to you home slice.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• No, it doesn't.

If you don't provide official data, then it doesn't prove anything.

But, please know, I also understand that you may choose to not believe the information in the OP because it also does not provide official data. If you don't believe, I get that, but none of what you have said provides substantial evidence to completely discredit it.

Yes it does. Please use your brain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!