Karina gets noticeably louder cheers compared to everyone else at college festivals

• Because those two vids aren't the one being talked about? I watched the two but it just purely their performance.

Meanwhile the article mentioned about when they are talking to their fans, kinda the ment/mc section or something which are usually not uploaded as a fancam itself.

Maybe I need to search the full recording

I found this for Karina, but I couldn't find Giselle's to compare the reaction. But, it does seem Karina got a large reaction when it was her time to speak.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I found this for Karina, but I couldn't find Giselle's to compare the reaction. But, it does seem Karina got a large reaction when it was her time to speak.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

okay this one makes it more apparent

• I wouldn't pay much attention to who gets the loudest cheers at a college concert or an army concert. Male fans are fickle and don't spend much, and will jump ship in 1 or 2 years to the next hot girl.

However, Karina has been voted the most popular idol amongst females.

Looking at current numbers and declining growth for one group and exponential growth for another, Kakao will most likely move most of their marketing budget to Aespa and Karina now.

• I wouldn't pay much attention to who gets the loudest cheers at a college concert or an army concert. Male fans are fickle and don't spend much, and will jump ship in 1 or 2 years to the next hot girl.

However, Karina has been voted the most popular idol amongst females.

Looking at current numbers and declining growth for one group and exponential growth for another, Kakao will most likely move most of their marketing budget to Aespa and Karina now.

lmao I imagined the kakao board watching this video with the cheering and immediately getting on the phone to the accounting peeps

• I found this for Karina, but I couldn't find Giselle's to compare the reaction. But, it does seem Karina got a large reaction when it was her time to speak.

Found the full recording, they talked at around minute 3 and the other was at minute 12 something

External Content youtu.be

And it seems like the crowd had that loud cheer not as simply because that was Karina, but because she was talking about something. Context needed here.

The other member also got loud cheer on certain speech.

So it's highly likely antis dragging them down with "Karina and friends" narrative

• No way someone who actually watched the university festival would think of this because first there wasn’t a moment where each member get individual reaction like introducing herself etc in the first place.

Second the part Karina got loud noise in the thread is one instance according to the context (she didn’t get the same cheer for talking all the time but was like everyone but only for that sentence they got louder which again happened when Ningning screamed as well).

Third, Giselle did get loud reaction when she actually talked (she was reciting the students motto something). And she never had that expression of disappointment because of cheers that was in the “news” video.

Here the time Giselle talked

At 13:06

External Content youtu.be

Again the “news” video seems fabricated because it lacks evidence and only someone talking over random screenshots. The fact they didn’t include any video of Giselle not getting cheers should give it away but they trusted that people wouldn’t bother to check and run around with the news. It seems like a fabricated video and its timing aligns perfectly with aespa’s annual negative campaign. It’s not that Karina and Winter aren’t the popular members but the fact the university festival had no such momentto begin with is why it’s fake. If I am going to assume, the same person who made this tried to make the regular aespa negative news of lip-syncing in festivals but since they actually sang live they made up something real quick.

lt64IYu.gif

• If I am going to assume, the same person who made this tried to make the regular aespa negative news of lip-syncing in festivals but since they actually sang live they made up something real quick.

And if that true then it's funny because it took them days because aespa's initial reaction posts for their stage in akaraka were all good.

Heck even Ningning shocked some people both in the uni and "knetz" (not so much for the "karina and friends" huh antis? ¬‿¬ )

• And if that true then it's funny because it took them days because aespa's initial reaction posts for their stage in akaraka were all good.

Heck even Ningning shocked some people both in the uni and "knetz" (not so much for the "karina and friends" huh antis? ¬‿¬ )

I know it’s how all the hate campaigns work. Not real reaction to the festival (which was positive) but days later to cook something up.

lt64IYu.gif

• SAD FOR EM. all I gots to say on this matter. they getting the cheers and they getting the silence. At first I said 'you know who cares bout dem girls' but then I was like that is just sad and embarrassing as an idol, but I ain't feel sympathy for these idols cause you know they contributing to climate change and the end of the world, but somedays I feel the humanity in my soul take over. I feel bad for that girl giselle, giselle ain't really deserve all that. peoples like karina, she beautiful and so amazing, they solo stanning, not a sin, but why can't you open your stupid mouth and yell out just once for all da girls? why can't yous? they just mean spirited peoples. they just evil eye peoples. it's not okay. and you know what I just gots to pray for ha and dem girls. cause they don't be deserving all that. but if blackpink can get through favoritism then so can aespa.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Can't hear a big difference in the clips... Besides, Winter is equally popular. Groups always have more popular members.

As long as fans aren't horrible to other members and still show support, it's fine. K pop encourages us to have a "bias".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!