What would you do if your new hubby's ex wife showed up to your wedding in a red wedding dress

• External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-09-at-12.22.58-PM.png?fit=scale&fm=png&h=1024&ixlib=php-3.3.1&w=769&wpsize=large

tl;dr

So the groom invited her because the wedding was during one of her custody days (they share children together), but he did not tell his new wife that he did that. She assumed that she only dropped the kids off, as he never mentioned anything to her.

The ex wore a red mermaid style wedding dress. It was an actual wedding dress. In red. AKA the color that means 'I slept with the groom' to a lot of white Americans.

The bride asked her to leave and she refused. The MIL and groom tried to calm the bride down and allowed the ex to stay. If I was the bride, I'd run.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “What would you do if your new hubby's ex wife showed up to your wedding a red wedding dress” to “What would you do if your new hubby's ex wife showed up to your wedding in a red wedding dress”.
  • Who invited her? If it was the groom, run. In fact, you should probably still run, invited or not.

So the groom invited her because the wedding was during one of her custody days (they share children together), but he did not tell his new wife that he did that. She assumed that she only dropped the kids off, as he never mentioned anything to her.

The ex wore a red mermaid style wedding dress. It was an actual wedding dress. In red. AKA the color that means 'I slept with the groom' to a lot of white Americans.

The bride asked her to leave and she refused. The MIL and groom tried to calm the bride down and allowed the ex to stay. If I was the bride, I'd run.

mKl7Ghm.png

• it's bout to be WWE up in that wedding room. my husband inviting his nasty ex wife to our wedding? he's getting 2 slaps to his face one on both sides. idiot. divorce papers and everything GET out the HOUSE NOW! people play too much. not on my WATCH.

the context is in the video but I'll copy paste my comment

mKl7Ghm.png

• the context is in the video but I'll copy paste my comment

That has so many warning bells attached to it, I would not go anywhere near such a situation.

• Why did the wedding dress have to be red though lol. If you have kids with the guy then obviously we all know you slept with him💀

But uhh I would have just not scheduled the wedding on a custody day, that way I wouldn’t have to invite my ex. But yeah husband is an absolute dumbass, why would you keep that from your bride to be

• Why did the wedding dress have to be red though lol. If you have kids with the guy then obviously we all know you slept with him💀

But uhh I would have just not scheduled the wedding on a custody day, that way I wouldn’t have to invite my ex. But yeah husband is an absolute dumbass, why would you keep that from your bride to be

I think most people would assume that their ex (in normal circumstances) would be okay with the kids attending their parent's wedding on whoever custody day it is, and I don't think she should've ever worn a wedding dress to another person's wedding, let alone a red one to her ex's. She's evil.

mKl7Ghm.png

• This is why I would never date someone who has kids with someone else

The relationship will never be you and them. The kid will forever attach them to their EX and they would be part of your relationship too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the context is in the video but I'll copy paste my comment

I did not know that

I just like the color red and have alot of red dresses. I should note to never wear that to a wedding.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The whole red wedding dress thing definitely feels like a statement, intentional or not. If that were me, I think I would’ve been pretty upset too. Weddings are already so stressful, and adding surprise guests is like pouring gasoline on a fire. Funny enough, I’ve actually resold a wedding dress before – not for drama though!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!