Between all Bts members' BA deals, which brands do you think doing the best?

• It's Valentino for me. The way they treat Suga is very good, look at all those outfits they customized for his tours. The clothes they gave him always looks really nice and fits him well. They treated him really well too and really involved themselves around his activities. Second one goes to Bottega Veneta, the clothes looks really good on RM and it's suits him a lot.

The worst one goes to Celine and Dior... Disappointed but not surprised...

• blossom9990

Changed the title of the thread from “Between all Bts members' BA deals, which brand do you doing the best?” to “Between all Bts members' BA deals, which brands do you think doing the best?”.
  • I actually agree about Valentino, super classy brand and suits him so well. He looks amazing in Valentino. Plus they are cool af with how they treat Yoongi and Armys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• Best:

CK for Jungkook (them billboards are everywhere, they’re taking over TikTok FYPs and are tourist attractions on their own, their social/digital marketing team really went all out too).

Valentino for Yoongi (for all the reasons you said, OP)

Both brands suit them so well.

Worst:

Celine (they could at least officially announce Tae as their BA, we were left wondering whether he was an actual ambassador or whether he was just linking up with them for a magazine shoot). Even Botega, being the stealth wealth brand it is, gave Namjoon a warm welcome and a hot ass billboard.

• Celine is def the worst, there was no proper announcement and V could have had any brand given his inst likes. I really wished he chose either Gucci or Chanel. Celine is one of those less popular luxury brands, and their clothes are not stand outs and I honestly doubt they will be anymore popular in the future. I think Dior and Tiffany treated Jimin well, same with a Valentina for Suga and BV for RM…..

• The only reason I don't mention about CK and JK bc some loud ass fans complaining a lot about this and that, which make me confused whether they're treating him well or not. But he get the best in term of campaign and bb ads.

• Celine is def the worst, there was no proper announcement and V could have had any brand given his inst likes. I really wished he chose either Gucci or Chanel. Celine is one of those less popular luxury brands, and their clothes are not stand outs and I honestly doubt they will be anymore popular in the future. I think Dior and Tiffany treated Jimin well, same with a Valentina for Suga and BV for RM…..

I don't like Dior bc the clothes are quite :holding-back-tears: , same goes to Celine. But it's weird for Celine when in the beginning they're really all out for Tae, they even giving him a private jet to attend their show.

• The only reason I don't mention about CK and JK bc some loud ass fans complaining a lot about this and that, which make me confused whether they're treating him well or not. But he get the best in term of campaign and bb ads.

Mehhh, I would say the clout-seeking by their social media team was mostly done prior to their announcement of JK as their BA. In their eyes, it’s probably to drum up hype. But in fans’ eyes, it was giving us false dawns, plus the whole fanwar with Blinks/Jensetters over JK vs Jennie. :eyeroll-pepe: They treated him so well afterwards and their campaigns are top notch.

For some reason, some ARMYs think CK’s social pages should turn into JK-exclusive fan pages, hence the raging and entitled comments made on CK’s posts about other idols and celebs. It’s ridiculous and I don’t know why they seem to be giving mostly CK this treatment without harassing other brands’ pages that much.

• Mehhh, I would say the clout-seeking by their social media team was mostly done prior to their announcement of JK as their BA. In their eyes, it’s probably to drum up hype. But in fans’ eyes, it was giving us false dawns, plus the whole fanwar with Blinks/Jensetters over JK vs Jennie. :eyeroll-pepe: They treated him so well afterwards and their campaigns are top notch.

For some reason, some ARMYs think CK’s social pages should turn into JK-exclusive fan pages, hence the raging and entitled comments made on CK’s posts about other idols and celebs. It’s ridiculous and I don’t know why they seem to be giving mostly CK this treatment without harassing other brands’ pages that much.

This! I do think Ck doing their best so far but when I look at fans opinions, they're really divided. For yoongi and valentino for example, everyone seems happy and not a single complaint about how they treating him but with Ck, it's a roller coaster experience. But it's good to know everything seems to be fine. I think it's just because he is Jungkook and maknae line's akgaes, solo stan and bias are just very loud.

• valentino and bottega are doing the best. valentino is going all out for yoongi and bv is getting so much buzz with joon, their collections are very popular right now

• Celine and botttega suit members the best but Celine is doing the worst job right now. I just know that brands were lined up for V, still he chose Celine and they're taking it for granted.

• I don't like Dior bc the clothes are quite :holding-back-tears: , same goes to Celine. But it's weird for Celine when in the beginning they're really all out for Tae, they even giving him a private jet to attend their show.

I guess only time will tell. The issue is that Fashion is pretty much a women’s world, not that I’m complaining lol. Every major fashion brand have beautiful and wonderful designs for women but when it comes to the men, there’s not much creativity…… if you look at the adverts, it’s mostly women and tailored to us oc as we’re the major consumers. So I honestly doubt I’ll see amazing styling from Celine or Dior in the future for Jimin and V….

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!