Did You Know a KPOP Broadway Musical Exists? feat. f(X) Luna

• I did not realize it was Luna singing Super Star until I heard her say "Electric Shock" and "Red Light". She sounds amazing.

I find the overall show kind of corny, but enjoy the performances.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I knew of course. I would have loved to go to this.

External Content youtu.be

• oh wow one of the guy dancing in the second video used to be part of the east2west dance cover group

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!