The best Eurovision year

• Which year of Eurovision would you say had the best winner or songs from contestants?

For me the icon Loreen’s Euphoria is the best winner but I’m biased

And the best year I’m not sure

I had so much fun with 2021 Eurovision though

• The only Euro-vision song that ever mattered

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only Euro-vision song that ever mattered

You know what you’re so right

This song is timeless

• You know what you’re so right

This song is timeless

I became his fan after that

I actually like most of his songs

• I need to get into his discography pronto

Do you have any recommendations for what songs I should check out first?

External Content youtu.be

• Even if non of the songs is my fave, these are the best winner songs in my opinion

• 2015 - Mans Zeleröw - Heroes
    • 2014 - Chonchita Wurst - Rise Like A Phoenix
    • 2012 - Loreen - Euphoria
    • 2010 - Lena - Satellite
    • 2009 - Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
    • 2006 - Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah
    • 2000 - Olson Brothers - Fly on the Wings of Love
    • 1997 - Katrina and the Waves - Love Shine a Light
    • 1995 - Secret Garden - Nocturne (Wasn't this song used in Shreck?)
    • 1994 - Paul Harrington & Charlie McGettigan - Rock'n'Roll Kids
    • 1992 - Linda Martin - Why Me?
    • 1987 - Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
    • 1982 - Nicole - Ein bisschen Frieden
    • 1981 - Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up
    • 1976 - Brotherhood of Man - Save Your Kisses For Me
    • 1975 - Teach-In - Ding-A-Dong
    • 1974 - ABBA - Waterloo
    • 1972 - Vicki Leandros - Apres Toi (My grandma also played the German version a lot)
    • 1969 - Lulu - Boom Bang-a-Boom
    • 1967 - Sandie Shaw - Puppet on a String
    • 1965 - France Gall - Pupee de cire, pupee de son (My grandma allways played the German version of it lol)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Finland :cryingk: televote agrees with me :cryingk: he got 2nd highest score on televote in history and he didn't win :cryingk:

I knew it! I am biased to Loreen but I have to agree, Cha cha cha was so popular and such a fun song, I loved that it wasn't in English too so I kind of wanted it to win as well

Maybe the singer can come back and win it for Finland next time

• External Content youtu.be

Thank youu, I'll have a listen to these

• Even if non of the songs is my fave, these are the best winner songs in my opinion

• 2015 - Mans Zeleröw - Heroes
    • 2014 - Chonchita Wurst - Rise Like A Phoenix
    • 2012 - Loreen - Euphoria
    • 2010 - Lena - Satellite
    • 2009 - Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
    • 2006 - Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah
    • 2000 - Olson Brothers - Fly on the Wings of Love
    • 1997 - Katrina and the Waves - Love Shine a Light
    • 1995 - Secret Garden - Nocturne (Wasn't this song used in Shreck?)
    • 1994 - Paul Harrington & Charlie McGettigan - Rock'n'Roll Kids
    • 1992 - Linda Martin - Why Me?
    • 1987 - Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
    • 1982 - Nicole - Ein bisschen Frieden
    • 1981 - Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up
    • 1976 - Brotherhood of Man - Save Your Kisses For Me
    • 1975 - Teach-In - Ding-A-Dong
    • 1974 - ABBA - Waterloo
    • 1972 - Vicki Leandros - Apres Toi (My grandma also played the German version a lot)
    • 1969 - Lulu - Boom Bang-a-Boom
    • 1967 - Sandie Shaw - Puppet on a String
    • 1965 - France Gall - Pupee de cire, pupee de son (My grandma allways played the German version of it lol)

Euphoria, Satellite and Fairytale in you list, I know I can trust the older songs here

Time to do a spotify listenathon of these songs

• OnehoeforWonho

The best runner ups (2nd places)

• 2022 - Sam Ryder - Space Man
    • 2014 - The Common Linnets - Calm After the Storm
    • 1987 - Wind - Lass die Sonne in dein Herz
    • 1985 - Wind - Für alle
    • 1981 - Lena Valaitis - Johnny Blue
    • 1980 - Katja Ebstein - Theater
    • 1968 - Cliff Richard - Congratualtions

Best 3rd places

• 1972 - Mary Roos - Nur die Liebe lässt und Leben
    • 1971 - Katja Ebstein - Diese Welt
    • 1970 - Katja Ebstein - Wunder gbt es immer wieder
    • 1958 - Domenico Modugno - Nel blu dipinto di blu

Best 4th places

• 2018 - Michael Shulte - You Let Me Walk Alone
    • 2013 - Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
    • 1979 - Dschinghis Khan - Dschinghis Khan
    • 1967 - Vicky Leandros - L'amour est bleu

Best 5th places

• 2000 - Stefan Raab - Wadde hadde dudde da?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I knew it! I am biased to Loreen but I have to agree, Cha cha cha was so popular and such a fun song, I loved that it wasn't in English too so I kind of wanted it to win as well

Maybe the singer can come back and win it for Finland next time

I just want to say that i will never ever vote for privileged sweden, yes, I'm that petty lol. And this year isn't the reason but every year lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!