Adora "shine with me" by ive

• she give justice at this song

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Adora "shine with m'excuser by ive” to “Adora "shine with me" by ive”.
  • I was about say, “Yeah, ‘Dora!!” because I thought she wrote something for them! She’s talented and creative, so I expect nothing less from her when it comes to songs.

• shine with me is my top song! you hear how they sing the song with emotions

specially this part with wonyoung.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way her seems voice seems like its teary wavery *chefs kiss*. the way they all take turns doing the chorus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!