why people acting surprise with Aespa’s current rank on chart ?

• Then why certain company who owns 40% of them and melon, let melon error for 30minutes before Spicy debut chart ?

Unless everyone else got 60 minutes, and Aespa only got 30 minutes, what difference does it make?

In fact wouldn't it favour Aespa, since people will listen to a new song first and then have less time to listen to other songs?

• I told people on the digital thread bc they were trending a lot but I'M ALWAYS WRONG NO? :eyeroll-pepe:

how the song holds and how much longevity has still depends but kforums trending do show if a group is buzzing or not

and aespa is still kinda alive, not ive/nj level but they still there

• Unless everyone else got 60 minutes, and Aespa only got 30 minutes, what difference does it make?

In fact wouldn't it favour Aespa, since people will listen to a new song first and then have less time to listen to other songs?

it does not, people have a wrong perception of this

this could also be bc aespa has a bigger fandom in korea than other ggs but obv less gp interest

aespa charted b-sides higher in korea in the real-time chart but in daily ive b-side peak higher in their debut date (a bg type of thing)

and this is show by the overall 24h ul, not just one hour

• Unless everyone else got 60 minutes, and Aespa only got 30 minutes, what difference does it make?

Easy

Melon top 100 is a mix of 24h UL and hourly UL

if you give to the song not a full hour of tracking and just 30min, it's clear that their hourly UL would not be as high than if they had 1 hour

i thought it was enough logical for even kids to understand it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!