Do you ever notice a comment/ or account you had for a group you forgot? Did you end up following them again?

• So right now I'm going through a lot and changing many things in my life, because of that I'm listening to many songs I enjoy when changing and deleting many playlists and video's from my phone. (Yes, I still like 1Team's VIBE, or SKZ I am You and Get Cool and wish for another song like this lol).

I have said before about my old fan accounts on Twitter (The accounts were in 2017 to around 2019 / 18 ish for BTS, EXO and a group called Nine Percent), and I recently unsubscribed kpop from my main YouTube account. (I'm basically deleting cringy comments, some of the comments I did in SKZ's Bang Chan's Room, unliking a lot of videos of people I don't support anymore/ have come out to do bad things etc). (I used to be subscribed to 60 people, but honestly I'm only subscribed to 25 now and I feel so good about it~.).

When going through my history I couldn't help but notice I already commented on a video of BAE173?.

I'm curious if you ever had any other similar experience, and if so what group or artist was it?

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 1.53.49 AM.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!