Why this song not viral

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I discovered this song from tiktok and thought western song but it was actually b side of kpop bg. It's really chill and catchy. I can't stop listening, idk it's viral material imo.

• Wow yeah it's really chill...

But maybe they are really that nugu?

I remembered that for 5050, their fans are working like robots in tiktok to make that trend. (And actually it's not just cupid, they've tried it from high era)

So maybe they just really need more manpower to make it the recognition it deserves

• and thought western song

Bruh this is what I allways think when someone uses Cupid in their youtube-shorts. You can't tell me that the girl who sings Cupid is not American or British

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Nine.i has an amazing discography and 3 members went on boys planet *rolls eyes* vahn is an amazing producer/writer with exceptional talent

This is my favorite b-side

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com

And vahn nailed his part in this

They have been on music shows but yeah not well known

• their mvs so far

• i mean gg's are in their era rn and bg's aren't that known rn but the song is a bop. gives of summer vibes or high teen.

we could kidnap a movie producer find a movie producer and make them put it in like a summer movie or high school disney movie alkdfjlkajdf

i do see this song getting popular in the future tho

sleep

a

winter

bear

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!