With which concept should debut ZB1?

• First of all I thought from the first time I heard it that they were going to use the logo song as the intro or part of their debut song, and so it would be associated with space just like Kep1er's debut song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(The first 10 seconds) (I put this because the M Countdown videos have the longest version of it)

Aside from that prediction. I predict they will have a concept just like X1's debut, just like exactly what people expect, because I feel like if they did anything too different or weak it would be disappointing people's expectations. Again just like the Produce theme songs and Wa Da Da, it will be streamlined, corporate, and bizarre.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!