BLACKPINK holds the entire TOP 6 : " Highest-grossing female group concerts in North America "

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:peperich:

BlinkTaglist

“ < 4 you & her

• Prudential Center? Jeeeesus, just how much are they overcharging their fans if they've made more money from ARENA concerts than other groups have in stadiums!? Blinks really getting held upside-down and their pockets shaken clean. And they LIKE it! So much so that they had to brag about it shortly before this list changes entirely. ^^

• Prudential Center? Jeeeesus, just how much are they overcharging their fans if they've made more money from ARENA concerts than other groups have in stadiums!? Blinks really getting held upside-down and their pockets shaken clean. And they LIKE it! So much so that they had to brag about it shortly before this list changes entirely. ^^

Sorry that you couldn't attend the Blackpink concerts for financial reasons :holding-back-tears:

• Sorry that you couldn't attend the Blackpink concerts for financial reasons :holding-back-tears:

My finances are just fine, thank you. Do you know why? Because I spend my money wisely and don't allow myself to get price gouged like a masochist. Do you know why Lisa gets to make such vapid songs about how much money she has? Because you gave her all of yours.

• My finances are just fine, thank you. Do you know why? Because I spend my money wisely and don't allow myself to get price gouged like a masochist. Do you know why Lisa gets to make such vapid songs about how much money she has? Because you gave her all of yours.

I'm also fine with my finance since I invest it on wise options. Even with paying that much for the concert I still spare some money.

But that's cute to worry about me you're such a nice person :holding-back-tears:

It’s called supply and demand pal :pepe-narrow-eyes:

A majority of other companies would love to charge as much.

• It’s called supply and demand pal :pepe-narrow-eyes:

A majority of other companies would love to charge as much.

It's called racketeering. YG is a criminal organization and y'all are enabling their behavior. Other companies don't scam their customers so boldly because, unlike YG, they have actual reputations left to uphold, and they know there are people (like me) who are more than willing to help destroy those reputations in the blink of an eye if they start with the shady business practices. Fans of YG groups just take their lashings and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

And I’ll let you in on a little secret: If YG’s prices were about supply & demand, BP’s last album wouldn't have sold so poorly. ;-)

Edited once, last by xviper2k ().

Another day, another bitter ass :cursing:

Why would it change when BP will dominate the list with all of their stadium encores :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• It's called racketeering. YG is a criminal organization and y'all are enabling their behavior. Other companies don't scam their customers so boldly because, unlike YG, they have actual reputations left to uphold, and they know there are people (like me) who are more than willing to help destroy those reputations in the blink of an eye if they start with the shady business practices. Fans of YG groups just take their lashings and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

And I’ll let you in on a little secret: If YG’s prices were about supply & demand, BP’s last album wouldn't have sold so poorly. ;-)

:pepe-cringe: Christ

That’s not a little secret, it’s an incredibly dumb refutal. People paid for the seats and attended the concerts. So yes, it is supply and demand. Album sales in the west don’t prove what you think they do lmao

• Another day, another bitter ass :cursing:

Why would it change when BP will dominate the list with all of their stadium encores :cursing:

They will not, but you already knew that. You're just talking for the sake of it. And even if they somehow do, it just drives my point home further. :pepe-hehe:

:pepe-cringe: Christ

That’s not a little secret, it’s an incredibly dumb refutal. People paid for the seats and attended the concerts. So yes, it is supply and demand. Album sales in the west don’t prove what you think they do lmao

It proves their album sales were underwhelming. I wonder why. ;judgingpepe:

Do album sales matter anywhere? Or are we just selectively cutting out "the west," because it paints a particularly bad picture?

• They will not, but you already knew that. You're just talking for the sake of it. And even if they somehow do, it just drives my point home further. :pepe-hehe:

Do album sales matter anywhere? Or are we just selectively cutting out "the west," because it paints a particularly bad picture?

album sales have been obsolete since 2014 when spotify took over its just with kpop that its a thing

• It's called racketeering. YG is a criminal organization and y'all are enabling their behavior. Other companies don't scam their customers so boldly because, unlike YG, they have actual reputations left to uphold, and they know there are people (like me) who are more than willing to help destroy those reputations in the blink of an eye if they start with the shady business practices. Fans of YG groups just take their lashings and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

poorly you mean US albums? they didn't have enough time for tracking I thought you knew that

why are you here derailing threads? this is an appreciation thread

• They will not, but you already knew that. You're just talking for the sake of it. And even if they somehow do, it just drives my point home further. :pepe-hehe:

u've been bitter ever since they announced stadiums kekeke.

breaking news: just like how the prices are ridiculous high for tour, interscope sabotaged blackpink by pricing the album ridiculously high in US. u probably already knew that so maybe this is all a waste of time.

waait. You're not actually being delulu and think that twice will outgross bp after the announcement of encore stadium tour of bp. Are you not actually?? :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• waait. You're not actually being delulu and think that twice will outgross bp after the announcement of encore stadium tour of bp. Are you not actually?? :cursing: :cursing:

No, not really. Because I know BP's encore will be just as overpriced as the rest of their tour. Otherwise they would be on equal footing, their largest venues being the exact same one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!