i just realized how eaj and day6 kinda just... disappeared from the industry

• GG dominance doesn't mean all guys are suddenly unpopular :pepe-hehe:

Day6 simply has music general public loves! :dancer-pepe:

ngl it kinda feels like the gg's are promoting a whole lot while the 3rd gen bg's be like

honestly it's just really because they have to go into the military and i failed to remember that akfasdksks

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Day6 are on hiatus due to Military Service, Wonpil is the last member to be released in November this year.

Idol KBands are relatively more popular than their Non Idol Korean Band counterparts, Day6 has done World Tours but the Venues are smaller.

Xdinary Heroes is doing fine...

This statements allways come from people who don't listen to bands ... and who ignore the existence of BOY STORY ... literally 90% of the people who say the bands are the most underrated acts in JYP will say "Wh the fuck is even BOY STORY and why should I care ? The most underrated artist is (band-name) and nobody else!"

BOY STORY is co-managed by TENCENT that should know more about the China Market than JYPE, they are unlikely to promote in South Korea especially how China Laws for Korean Entertainment keep changing.

However, they must be doing financially well for JYPE to debut a Project C BG

• really? honestly I'm a bit surprised because of all the new girl groups debuting rn. also, since most of the day6 members were in the military it does seem pretty surprising that they're popular in korea

I mean even in their military era with zero new songs they did this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And still this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even though they have no comeback they have always been loved by the general public

• ik that xdinary heroes is doing fine cause i literally just watched their teaser yesterday asldkfjlaskdjf

sleep

a

winter

bear

• i mean it's kinda weird that it's from the same account and they have the ranking... but yeah, it's really surprising

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Also, OP, today eaj released his second EP

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!