I will help stream your faves

• Hey, yesterday I did a thread for nugu groups only, but today you can ask me to help stream any songs from the last two years of any faves.

Today the big ones are welcome now too :giftr:

So, ARMY, Blinks, Once, Stay etc get ready :wink:

Please, put the youtube MVs in your post. Only two per post please, so that I can give some lsupport to the faves of multiple people. I won't skip ads so that it is more likely that the views will count.

Am starting with this, because it needs more love:

HOLLAND - ‘NUMBER BOY’ M/V
    all I ask for is your love 덧붙일 이유도 없이더 끝도 없이Want you to want meTell me you love meBut you only see the numbers highWho I am is never what you want yeahgive m...
    www.youtube.com

• Just one for me thanks <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let's stream together this kids

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just one for me thanks <3

Both the song and the MV are so unique.

Love it :music-raccoon:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• let's stream together this kids

I knew EUNOIA of course and gave it a spin.

Shining Bright had two loooong annoying ads in front of it, but I watched through them ||

Nice song! Perfect for spring :mvbee:

• External Content www.youtube.com

This reminded me I should play more RV. I like their special sound.

And BoA is a legend.

Thanks for two excellent songs.

• Everglow is on 16 month hiatus now so there is not many song to choose from 2 years

External Content youtu.be

• Everglow is on 16 month hiatus now so there is not many song to choose from 2 years

Good point. Maybe I should have said: groups that haven't disbanded yet.

I will stream them after QueenMaknae's request :)

• Everglow is not disbanded! Comeback is coming soon!(I believe) :pepe-onions:

I know. I think there is a misunderstanding.

What I meant was that I should have excluded disbanded groups (as they don't really need our support anymore) in the first post instead of limiting to recent songs. Then I could play older songs from still active groups too.

I didn't mean that Everglow was disbanded.

• I just got back so still doing a bit of this in case anyone is interested 8)

Ok so here are some more Japanese songs than hehe, have fun with these

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!