BTS JUNGKOOK Showing His Underwear to Fans On Live Stream

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are a troll lol but they are akgae, they don't get that watching ot7 and solo content is a thing lol

Sweetie you do NOT know me, so please stop lol.

I've been a ARMY for 5 years strong..nothing you say will change that.

Just because I post certain stuff on here, doesn't change how I feel about the boys or ARMY off of this site.

This is a forum, so I post to post.

None of my threads are "trolling".

They are me giving my personal opinion on something or bring up a topic I see no one else talk about....thats it.

If y'all end up not liking it that's on yall, but im not trolling.

• calling you a troll doesn't mean you are not an army :) the way you phrase your threads is trollish. i have no problem with them, in fact, i reply to them all the time. but sometimes i cannot take you seriously. i'm not trying to police your thoughts, post whatever you want, like you said, this is a forum

• For non ARMYs clicking this thread wanting to see JK in his undies, let me share JK doing daily chores instead. Trust me in a long run, this is sexier than just undies pics

• For non ARMYs clicking this thread wanting to see JK in his undies, let me share JK doing daily chores instead. Trust me in a long run, this is sexier than just undies pics

Cooks, cleans, takes care of the dog and does his own laundry and cares for the environment too and small businesses as we have always seen :pepe-puddle::pepe-simp:

20230409_085203.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• External Content twitter.com

• Who would think that all these clothes that he was wearing were washed and ironed by him a night before, JK always being the most unassuming and relatable celebrity

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!