[Jimin Appreciation Thread] Ppl may have divided opinions about Jimin's vocals but you can never bash his dancing skill and stage presence

• Oooh i forgot about this cover but yes, it's one of my fav too!

Dope era's red-hair Jimin is a cultural reset, his popularity really sky-rocked during this time :pepelove1:

He has this captivating aura that pulls you in towards him. Keeping aside his talents, I was impressed to see how well spoken he is when I first started getting into their content.

Are you a Shawol as well? Judging from your u/n, I always wanted to ask you this.

• He also got an unique vocal thats why he's also loved by many, doesn't matter his range or vocal power, his unique elegant & high vocal are so good, it has been years & always love it.

People have the right to not like it but to the point to hating it as being evil are people who are jealous about his recognition & they don't have peace & faith mind. It's sad that some people are like this, they need love & people who can help them through their life to surpass this lost mind.

Anyway, his dance is also beautiful & poignant.

Make love & peace , not war in your mind people.

• He has this captivating aura that pulls you in towards him. Keeping aside his talents, I was impressed to see how well spoken he is when I first started getting into their content.

Are you a Shawol as well? Judging from your u/n, I always wanted to ask you this.

• I really think he made a mistake on that intro. The volume is too weak and note is too high, Jimin is fully capable of singing the high note but it would compromise the volume. In my opinion, volume is his biggest weakness, if it is not sung like he's whispering it would've been completely fine. The rest of the encore sounded fine.

Regardless, I am not his fan because of his vocals alone. He's just the best dancer that's all that matters.

• I honestly don't care what people think of Jimin's singing. He's a great performer and singer from what I've witnessed in their LIVE performances. Nothing will change that. I always notice him on stage too because of his certain aura that kinda takes your breathe away.

• People still going on about this?🤣🤣🤣 Lol it's not a big deal. He had a bad day meh who really cares? It happens to literally everyone, nobody is perfect some people may sing better than others in certain vocal range or types of songs and that's ok, nobody and I mean nobody is perfect not even BTS. It's just life, ah my poor dongsaeng will be alright he will show you even better stuff soon

• It's clear he's not a strong vocalist but that doesn't mean people are forbidden or should be ashamed for liking him. He's extremely hard-working and I truly believe he's doing the best with what he has. He's always been more about dancing and performing and has always been pretty humble. For people to come down on him so harshly indicates that they're more upset at the popularity he has vs. his singing talent. That's why they obsess over the "why don't his fans just admit it". Because no one is coming for his dancing or charisma on stage. And this album has shown that he can be a pretty interesting solo artist (in my opinion).

He would be *extremely* dangerous with a better set of pipes.

BH should've developed the vocal line much better. But BTS started as a rap-focused group and that influenced things overall I think. Taehyung has a wonderful and soulful tone that hasn't been properly taken care of as well. Hopefully this chapter 2 let's them grow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!