haechan being the best wbk

• twitter thread showcasing haechan's parts being killing parts cuz he breath and its gold
    here some of my favorite lines enjoy or perish :pepelove1:
    you WILL bow down to sit down bridge x v

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LETS. JUST. KEEP. THIS. SIMPLE!!!!!!!!! v
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GOD!!! HIS VOICE!!! v

sent me to heaven x v

ROUND & ROUND IS JUST A FEAST

there is actually no line more iconic than this one literally changed my life not clickbait v

i wanted to post my favorites but then i realized every haechan line is my favorite so lemme make seperate posts ig

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I will not bow down to him unless i see him doing something with Jaemin :pepe-devil:

• FADED IN MY LAST SONG IS SO GOD TIER IDGAF

LEAVE IT UP TO YOU!

• FADED IN MY LAST SONG IS SO GOD TIER IDGAF

LEAVE IT UP TO YOU!

faded in my last song is a damn good song i'll give them that

• I will not bow down to him unless i see him doing something with Jaemin :pepe-devil:

then here u go lmao

• then here u go lmao

oh snap

haechan king, haechan lord!

(bows)

• i wish i cud access the old threads from the old forums,, the amount of up10tion threads i made smh GONE!!! I MADE SUNYOUL HYPE THREADS!!I PROMISE!!! ;(;(;(

i believe you!!! Sunyoul amazing vocalist slay

haechan amazing vocalist not in top media

winning

• go FERAL for this song

• REAL

• tKk8HbJmkBVYURKZFYNfZPUtB9K6kf8tJu4o0GFbf0CHbjXSCBqVYlSWZVuO1bVpTWrTLJWpH-4zCtDBYE3XRzmGeJ1T_jqBI1X_9qmqKpZR9Dt_EBD1x_ItVIYJxflAqEm-GwRAYTPHclwAJuZ_9JAtKk8HbJmkBVYURKZFYNfZPUtB9K6kf8tJu4o0GFbf0CHbjXSCBqVYlSWZVuO1bVpTWrTLJWpH-4zCtDBYE3XRzmGeJ1T_jqBI1X_9qmqKpZR9Dt_EBD1x_ItVIYJxflAqEm-GwRAYTPHclwAJuZ_9JAtKk8HbJmkBVYURKZFYNfZPUtB9K6kf8tJu4o0GFbf0CHbjXSCBqVYlSWZVuO1bVpTWrTLJWpH-4zCtDBYE3XRzmGeJ1T_jqBI1X_9qmqKpZR9Dt_EBD1x_ItVIYJxflAqEm-GwRAYTPHclwAJuZ_9JA

• :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• AND BABY I CANT LEAVE YOU ALOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• makes me levitate and shit like damn bro

• HELLO 17 GUEST

• do NOT FORGET IT

idk the preview is out of sync for me on here, if its still like that click the link :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!