Should Lisa's solo be in Korean-English or full English?

• I would actually like Thai, I find that language to be beautiful just like Korean.

And I think it would be an amazing gift to Thai fans, who have been amazing in their dedication to BP and Lisa from Day 1.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I'm really not a fan of this "English is the global language, so we have to make everything in English" approach.

People in English-speaking countries should really learn to appreciate other cultures and languages. Ethnocentrism sucks. People talk about dismantling Eurocentrism all the time, but unless things change in terms of what's presented in popular media, nothing else will change.

It's an international business language, but no point limiting yourself if you can speak more than one language.

• What she wants!

Rosé's solo being in English made sense, kfans would have preferred some korean in it but hey.

Korean is not Lisa's mothertongue but she could still have it in the song. She's also massive in China but I don't think they would have her do that. Some Thai lyrics could make sense as she is Thai and also massive in her country. A minimum of English is a given but the amount of it is uncertain.

sooo back to : whatever Lisa wants!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!