Is Woonyoung really the main stan attractor of Ive?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't really get Rei's popularity ngl I know she's like 3rd overall? or 2nd even? but what for? to me she's the least pretty and also not a good performer. Does she have a great personality?

dunno about stan attractor cause I rarely see anyone talking about her in general kpop fan spaces. Her and Leeseo are usually least talked about in Ive (at least in English speaking places).

• but what for? to me she's the least pretty

yes, maybe that is the matter of visual preferences.

Generally she is known for her "cute" visual, and in the fandom itself, she is known for having duality between cute and chic.

She is also kinda made the Gyaru pose viral again, made StayC Yoon thinks the "kawai gomen" challenge are named "kongsuni" challenge because Rei is also known as "kongsuni" (a popular cartoon character in Korea) and Yena can't resist her cute visual at the awards show. Na PD also suffers from this.

and also not a good performer.

She is quite stable on singing. But yeah, I gotta admit that she is the weakest dancer in ive...

Does she have a great personality?

Yep, she is known to be having a positive personality. She is also kinda... quirky...
    There is some funny bits of her in Running Man and Amazing Saturday.

at least in English speaking places

yeah it may once again fall into preferences. From what I've seen they usually attracted with striking visual type like Yujin and Gaeul.

• I don't really get Rei's popularity ngl I know she's like 3rd overall? or 2nd even? but what for? to me she's the least pretty and also not a good performer. Does she have a great personality?

dunno about stan attractor cause I rarely see anyone talking about her in general kpop fan spaces. Her and Leeseo are usually least talked about in Ive (at least in English speaking places).

For visual it's true she was the least favorite, but her visual is very typical japanese and that makes her a stan attractor in Japan. That was when they debuted and it quickly changed because she also have a very magnetic charisma and Starship tend to give her many good parts in their songs because she's able to handle it well, sometimes I think she even outshines Wonyoung and Yujin. Out of all members she looks like the most confident and that attracts people and make her more interesting than members with "better" visual.

People like her duality, she is cute but she also have that duality that people find intriguing and interesting. She adapts very easily when a certain vibe is needed and can go from cute to baddass real quick.

About Leeseo, people are uncomfortable about stanning a minor. Unfortunately I see more negative things being talked about her than anything else :( Liz also has been forgotten a bit since she gained a bit of weight, this industry is harsh af :(

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!