Favourite C-dramas

• I only watched 2

Fighter of the Destiny 11/10 - Luhan did an excelent job in acting here, I also loved the other actors and actresses so much in here, everything was just so good, even the special effects were on point and all

The Golden Eyes 2/10 - it was poop and had too many fillers, like who the heck needs so many fillers? Yeah the special effects used were nice and all but after the 3rd episode the entire show just started to become boring as fuck and Lay did an OK job as actor here, but meh for the entire show

Other than that I watched a Taiwanese one too

Attention, Love! 10/ 10 it was sooooo good. I also loved the entire storyline and all. The drama also made me cry and I love the ost-songs, especially the outro-song a lot

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• My top 2 C-dramas are:

Our secret and Time and Him Are Just Right

These are cute, fluffy highschool to college cdramas if you want a light cute watch. Both of these are available on Youtube :red-heart:

I'll check both out. I'm into the high school/college cdramas lately. I'll recommend two in this genre on youtube.

1. Forever Love - Still haven't gotten over this drama best of the best!

2. Falling into You - Very good drama with the same lead actor as first drama

• I'll check both out. I'm into the high school/college cdramas lately. I'll recommend two in this genre on youtube.

1. Forever Love - Still haven't gotten over this drama best of the best!

2. Falling into You - Very good drama with the same lead actor as first drama

OMGGGG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FOREVER LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've watched falling into you too, it's really good!

• I’m new to CDrama,

Occasionally watch HK TVB Cantonese drama with the wife.

With CDramas I need to read English subtitles.

My 1st CDrama was Love Like the Galaxy on YouTube via Fresh Drama. Really enjoyed it, but

Question 1: I noticed the original soundtrack is often replaced by generic music that doesn’t match the scene let alone the time period. Does this happen often and why? It got so annoying that after Episode 45-46, at times that’s all I could focus on. LLTG, started airing locally in San Francisco on our Chinese station, but again the background music is totally altered and doesn’t fit.

Question 2: How much does proper Subbing matter? LLTG was subbed well. Currently on my 2nd CDrama,, The Long Ballad on China Huace TV YouTube, but the subbing is horrible in my opinion and is killing the mood for me. Feels like it was done by a 20 something British person who doesn’t care about the art/craft.

Words like “Bros”, “I wanna”, “piss off” and “carjacking” I have read.

Am I over reacting?

• I have been watching Cdramas since the 80’s. There are way more misses than gems but overall, C drama are getting better production and acting wise.

Anyways, just wanted to share that after watching 7 episodes, the current A Journey to Love starring Liu Shi Shi and Liu Yu Ning is excellent so far. Fast and action-paced, a complex, political story in a good way involving assassins and spies between warring kingdoms. The leads have great chemistry, great supporting cast, nice cinematography even if I am not sure why all Cdrama overdoing the slo-mo. It’s also surprisingly managing to mix in some humor into the action and politics so it doesn’t take itself too seriously.

Trailer:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, sub matters 1,000% percent. Unfortunate that depending who does the Eng subs, there are so many mistakes!! Can be from not understanding the whole Chinese myths, historical, Wuxia/Xianxia lore and vocab etc.

• For me, and ones that genuinely kept my curiosity: CopyCat Killer (A more recent release) (Netflix, Mandarin), and SpiritPact (Soul Contract) (Drama VER of the anime of same name).

SpiritPact.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I personally watched it with english sub titles on IQIYI.

• Currently i've been obsessed with Hidden Love. The main couple's visual is insane with good acting to boost.

It's a very simple coming of age love story but touching and warm to me :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!