Best dance practices from a solo release?

• I'll start. B.I's BTBT and Lay's Veil are both amazing choreos. They are so satisfying to watch and BI and Lay kill it in them.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you like?

• External Content www.youtube.com

SET ME FREE PT.2 BY JIMIN OF BTS !!!!!!!!!

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• i would agree with taemin +1 for me

Also this.

• i would agree with taemin +1 for me

Also this.

that fashion week performance was a revolution

kpop boy solos changed forever

• External Content m.youtube.com

I love this!

• Hyolyn ate

And also can we appreciate the diversity of the backup dancers she has

• As a ID myself I have to say I love your choice of B.I song ✌🏻.

For me, it's kinda hard to say because I have a special place in my heart for a lot of soloist's lol (BE'O, Jeong Sewoon, Wonho, B.I, Moon Jongup, Nlve, to name a few...). Maybe a top five? Would have to be:

• That's be real, Yixing's dance practices are always top notch to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!