If HYBE is so much into buying/acquisition why they...

• ain't so smart about it?

Shouldn't they rather focus on what they could do well in a smart way?

for example wouldn't it be better to acquire companies like KQ, NV, GLG?

you know the companies of ATEEZ, woo!ah! or H1-KEY?

why going right away for "mogul" factory instead of taking that build up route?

I don't know much about younger boy groups but I bet there is at least one or two which have good enough sales and are already "building" the agency name so it would be easy peasy acquisition.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean, they got BTS and Seventeen, the top BGs of their generation. They almost got EXO too lol.

They also got G-Friend, before Source disbanded them, and Fromis_9. Pledis as well, so they started out exactly how you stated.

H1-Key just blew up, so they may not have been on HYBE's radar until now, and you are assuming that all of these companies want to sell and be a part of the HYBE machine.

There's a lot more that goes into the negotiations to be acquired than that.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• all hybe and bang sihyuk cares about is more money. I know every company is like that but hybe is just super extreme about it. They just need to chill they already have so many amazing groups. Why do they want to become kakao 2.0, with like 200 sub labels. It's too much.

Kakao has just 4 subsidiaries which focus fully on music

saying that they have 200 sub labels is just bullshit lol

HYBE already has more subsidiaries than Kakao focusing fully on music lol...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Come on bart, we all know that you just want your favorite nugus to get bailed out, just say it :gossip-raccoon:

it's not like that hehe

for example H1-KEY managed to chart in Melon 20 some, and taken #1 on Bugs

woo!ah! has nice songs, and Nana, and Wooyeon already acting which can always benefit group in a long run if one of them will be in a hit drama

• 1) LSM wanted to sell his shares for years, who knows if those companies have a majority shareholder who wants to sell.

2) HYBE wasn’t just getting control of SM, but the relationships and musical assets/infrastructure that SM has created over years in SK, that HYBE, as a fairly new company, would love to take advantage of. I think SM said they are releasing 22 albums this year or something. Even with HYBE unlimited money, they probably wouldn’t be able to release that many songs, music videos, and coordinate promotions for that many releases.

Edited once, last by Kouss ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!