[enter-talk] The reason why Bangtan members' position - HYBE's position

• [enter-talk] THE REASON WHY BANGTAN MEMBERS' POSITION = HYBE'S POSITION

AVvXsEi5r1-ul_NhsMc_6jZwBRNnmrWWVIswrphXkDwlA5S950WoNYQWbKcaMjXh3kpwz8brU0Tag3gIWwGhnfLoVlHSYqccDhZr2WAJC6snILRLq9xvVsNJQLG33UbHPyTeI7TPB3RJuA_KRstMmdVSO5PjECSS78DyV_t37T-PzTMFRUiFI6sSRE4o4D2o=s16000
    "[...] What the company said is also our opinion." [...] "That's how Jin answered the question at the press conference regarding the issue of army exemption."

The oldest member Jin said that he had had the same opinion as HYBE's position
    So you're saying that you are having a hard time because politicians are telling you what to do?

AVvXsEhK4Qm5H7GiUVGxL3d-2ukECp2qi_f7RHrp2obshrJO3jVY3qvdDGfMuc2p-vxutQCBfvpTCf8IK5hkMa0-X8FdftibJHtDuLa8bgA-jB0-_P0E2ExSFWIC0WbgPNisYCEohfNf4CfhIPKd3ICh85DYaeQSYqEnNGCqWct3bx_4kzHs6BjeZzC2d31T=s16000
    "HYBE "BTS are having a hard time too"
    Congress urges conclusion on military exemption"

He was caught uploading an Insta story of him playing golf and removing it right after?

What's worse is that anyone can tell that what HYBE is doing right now is a political step but the fans their fans are shielding them saying things like "don't taint the members with politics"

AVvXsEia7E0HOHm_r_M00OfkWJL0m6i6QFvTfG-wfGn9_02dBYHnkWtJcypZcaclJkfE7EzjjPtVIyvOfKiVrK4iBh9mpe4OW_7coJtXr_b-8v_Jang7jz8wPnErq_oUFd6dH7EOYNEc5GZuh7sVgjvCmCHKS80KG6aTLubCQsHeUF-pULdgA7yP5yohiYXd=s16000
    "The retired senior executive of the Blue House went to HYBE, the agency of the group BTS. The Government Officials Ethics Committee made a decision on whether this administrator could be employed or not."

"Earlier, Media Today reported in a report on the 8th that BTS agency HYBE planned a family tour and paid the cost of flight tickets, accommodation, and meals for 100 local reporters during the "BTS Permission to Dance on Stage" performance at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas from the 8th to 9th (local time)."

"They recruited a Blue House executive as their artists' general manager
    And sponsored 100 journalists for their final desperate push. (T/N: OP uses the word "똥꼬쇼" which is used to describe a situation where you have to give in your final struggle while being pushed to a death end)"

AVvXsEjgTOUjBVtyKqlpQq-91h810FHse3b0TRA93sfOfv0e8b0rW0QHfnPXntwOnv06HL0u9gpuhuHmtTxhEWAhYAtcpdY-T-B60iaUi5ploakKVEKkoZsZ6u0ubb7Z4cDYxjiQQJnjQCw2h2QAkgcXyN-q9VM6L_xlXRIyV9ouAIxVfIGaIIC2-P2xM85U=s16000
    "(From the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission: In principle, journalists and executives and employees of media companies are not allowed to receive any money or valuables from job-related people.

Bangtan's company HYBE sponsored 100 US journalists meals and lodging and brought them along.
    They probably had that in mind when they received the Grammys
    However, the Civil Rights Commission said that this was a violation of the law
    HYBE claimed that they received advice from the Civil Rights Commission but the Civil Rights Commission made a statement saying that it wasn't the case."

Seeing how HYBE is ready to go this far, it wouldn't even be weird to claim that they want an army exemption. But then, Jin even went as far as saying that what the company's stance is on the army exemption = the members' position so how long are you guys gonna shield the members claiming that they did nothing wrong?

You guys are annoyed to debate back and forth in the political world?
    You guys are having a "hard time" because of uncertainties?

Then just set an enlistment date right now and this will clear all uncertainties so why aren't you doing it?

You are not getting hate for wanting a military exemption for nothing

AVvXsEjSniMKTwv0JZWL1W64MjXrKMshRPzLIJzF6b6kY-I0YIwoXayalw0Awy8NSrGw9JrDdKMWAqoAUxdSTU1sNIvDVCJY6t0ZJd-gFUX21IzQffHdGzZJiIyFliTkkeDFX43FvYGUAjewuWAJE0qhjd8fHJ-KGy4NMhD6luQ41IBWStdpqfkLdWaEILsY=s16000
    "Woo woo, we'll be sure to go to the military when it's time,
    so all the bastards who tried to sell our name to freeload off us, shut up"

You are even writing lyrics like these and telling us to shut up
    But why are you doing things that make us question your sincerity?

If you guys get exempted, just try to use Suga's lyrics left and right and spread your double standards

post response:
    [+661][-386]
    original post: here

1. [+289, -45]
    We want to solve it as soon as possible = Please give us an exemption as soon as possible

2. [+285, -67]
    Even overseas, they are getting mocked for the exemption. The Bangtan members are saying that their stance is the same as their companyㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEhP7RczOy8hFKRUgHjoXLs4Bpmg9CHQsldYc-sFZv1CGBhdg-DaCuq2pOCd7JnxEiB4h2oNCJQTmVuI7ayXmsdD_m0mJfEGaevkQLLjTZf99D_Hso_vXNrOEkjReNaq3f0bnWyasUh9j34FK8__tf--88cI5pbWysQy7wZU9PWU3Rtkji4-t1kpbptM=s16000

3. [+268, -51]
    You Armys who don't want to get the members hate, why did you insist that the members' stance were different from HYBE's? Ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+138, -18]
    Armys were claiming that their oppas would definitely enlist but even with how things turned out, they are still shielding themㅋㅋ you can tell that they are trying to media play so much with the army exemption. Change your fandom name. You sh*tty Armys who are even delaying their army enlistmentㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+137, -7]
    Since you will volunteer to enlist even with an exemption, just enlist
    AVvXsEhxNns0H0kFr9yPMlRqj5FFi2PEa46dpVwbNj8eYGYxbPfqdjz-pk0EI_kmTIfeNxL2QfMrVqJTYCPlvSM9aFMZjKfIvbXACS2b0rW1sWjxvSUfP9TqjEkTs59AWEngbliNUt6c-x8ea3eMxL8s15j_2dQzduIxJM3phhhb5G2qihlKZlc5ffbuP4_j=s16000

6. [+130, -5]
    BTS said that they were having a hard time because of army exemption? Then they just have to enlistㅋㅋ

7. [+116, -7]
    The BTS fans are like psychopathsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't you guys know that Steve Yoo can't even come back to the country yet?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this our country's most sensitive issue

• wait local reporters as US reporters

or local reporters as SK reporters who flied to US with plane tickets bought by HYBE?

from my perspective working in different yet similar field, we got free 'pass' to events in country, but never got free tickets for events in different countries

one time when we get them it was in Berlin when company from USA organized event there, so they kind of gave free pass to editors and photographers from all western/central Europe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wow kpop stans are fking pathetic wherever they are from. connecting play golf to something else. taking pannkpop comments to support idiocy. seriously pathetic

yea cause anyone who disagrees with bts' action is a hater kpoppie?

anyway, I am sick of this topic please hurry and get the verdict over with so we can know if they are gonna make another album or not :mad:

• bcos you think disagreeing with opinions and hate comments is the same thing. pls go play dumb somewhere by yourself. dont waste my time

huh? when did I even say that? All I said is just because people make hate comments about bts doesn't mean they're some "bitter kpoppies" the people in the OP seem more like straight up antis. Not a single other kpop idol or group mentioned there. I am confused why you are projecting onto me when i never said anything about that

• huh? when did I even say that? All I said is just because people make hate comments about bts doesn't mean they're some "bitter kpoppies" the people in the OP seem more like straight up antis. Not a single other kpop idol or group mentioned there. I am confused why you are projecting onto me when i never said anything about that

you are having this argument with me because i said kpop stans being pathetic everywhere? over a general statement? i don't have patience for this. i will be blocking you, best regards.

• you are having this argument with me because i said kpop stans being pathetic everywhere? over a general statement? i don't have patience for this. i will be blocking you, best regards.

argument? for you misunderstanding me? did I trigger you? me correcting you for making a general statement when it doesn't apply here? uh yea, have fun with that 167629-jungkook-gif

• And wtf are these Knetz on about.....

Jin's reply was him saying, "Stop asking this dumb question to me again and again and again. Go ask my company. I have said I'll go to army if and when my time comes. So fuck off and let me enjoy my concert which is what I'm here for."

Dumbasses can't read between the lines and alot of them live in Korea and it shows.......

And about that Suga's verse. These kids are acting Iike he has gone back from his words. First see if he does and then you can use those words. Not now. Use your brain if you have one Knetz.....

• Such dramaqueens kpop fans are, and whether BTS enlist or not, it won't change anything for others. BTS' enlistment won't make others' enlistment period any better. It's pure pettiness at this point. And I remember someone connecting this with patriotism which is kind of laughable bcoz 90% of these Korean men are forced to enlist, they'd love to dodge it if they get a chance too. And women there don't enlist so does that mean the women there don't have patriotism???

• people with any shred of animosity towards bts sure are jumping on this since they've noticed a change in sentiment. just months ago comments were filled with people saying "give bts an exemption for their spread of korean culture", now people are acting like they're trying to evade the military just bc they want the potential exemption position to be decided. obviously if there is potential for them to be exempted they're not going to run to the military while the decision is still being finalized? people always let logic fly out the window to get a good wank hating on some of the cleanest kpop celebs that ever existed. get a life!! :huuh:

but there is also a lot of truth to the statement that armys made this worse. its just ridiculous that anyone thought the members themselves really want to serve. NO korean man "wants" to serve. they go because they have to.

who's your favorite artist?

• 95% of these "hate on bts for enlistment" threads are by a certain poster who BRINGS these to AKP. There are a few brought by other posters too. These are not huge news articles etc - you have to search for them. I hope it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots about who really cares about these articles.

• people with any shred of animosity towards bts sure are jumping on this since they've noticed a change in sentiment. just months ago comments were filled with people saying "give bts an exemption for their spread of korean culture", now people are acting like they're trying to evade the military just bc they want the potential exemption position to be decided. obviously if there is potential for them to be exempted they're not going to run to the military while the decision is still being finalized? people always let logic fly out the window to get a good wank hating on some of the cleanest kpop celebs that ever existed. get a life!! :huuh:

but there is also a lot of truth to the statement that armys made this worse. its just ridiculous that anyone thought the members themselves really want to serve. NO korean man "wants" to serve. they go because they have to.

Wrong this comes because of how our country is. A few unwritten rules of Korean culture are don't go back on your word or make excuses for something. This is a serious enough thing across all ages and demographics here. The reason they are getting hate is they originally said they would serve regardless. So for now to be like the exemption status is causing stress etc makes them look bad and people here see that as a problem they are already comparing BTS to Steve yoo a popular celebrity who vowed to serve but deserted and got exiled for doing so his fans and the gp turned their backs on him. So people are saying " having trouble planning life? Lol every other Korean man did so without a problem why can't you?" And well every other idol served without a problem why can't you" basically the why are you making excuses and why are you going back on what you said

• Wrong this comes because of how our country is. A few unwritten rules of Korean culture are don't go back on your word or make excuses for something. This is a serious enough thing across all ages and demographics here. The reason they are getting hate is they originally said they would serve regardless. So for now to be like the exemption status is causing stress etc makes them look bad and people here see that as a problem they are already comparing BTS to Steve yoo a popular celebrity who vowed to serve but deserted and got exiled for doing so his fans and the gp turned their backs on him. So people are saying " having trouble planning life? Lol every other Korean man did so without a problem why can't you?" And well every other idol served without a problem why can't you" basically the why are you making excuses and why are you going back on what you said

But the government is the one who keep talking about giving them exemption. Even if they get one, they're getting it for their contributions in the Korean economy, so what is the problem? They're not getting it through any unfair means, nor they demanded the government to give them exemption, heck we don't even know if they're getting any exemption at all, it's all still in talks.

• But the government is the one who keep talking about giving them exemption. Even if they get one, they're getting it for their contributions in the Korean economy, so what is the problem? They're not getting it through any unfair means, nor they demanded the government to give them exemption, heck we don't even know if they're getting any exemption at all, it's all still in talks.

It is really futile to argue with some people. AKP seems to have more than it's fair share.

• Wrong this comes because of how our country is. A few unwritten rules of Korean culture are don't go back on your word or make excuses for something. This is a serious enough thing across all ages and demographics here. The reason they are getting hate is they originally said they would serve regardless. So for now to be like the exemption status is causing stress etc makes them look bad and people here see that as a problem they are already comparing BTS to Steve yoo a popular celebrity who vowed to serve but deserted and got exiled for doing so his fans and the gp turned their backs on him. So people are saying " having trouble planning life? Lol every other Korean man did so without a problem why can't you?" And well every other idol served without a problem why can't you" basically the why are you making excuses and why are you going back on what you said

sorry but why are you telling me this exactly? nothing i said was "wrong" or disproven by anything you said. what bts' has said is being extremely taken out of context in this situation imo. where are the "excuses" or them going back on their words? they haven't been given exemption. they aren't ASKING for exemption, they're asking that a final decision be made on something that has been in talks for years. it is true that plans for how they will proceed in the next few years are hard to make because whether or not they will have to serve is currently up in the air. whether they can tour or whether they will have to have things set up to be released while they're away ect. there are genuine commenters in those translated comments but there are also people that are clearly just hating on them with this whole "why does bts want to be exempt for making money" point. when every other day they're being praised for literally "spreading korean culture". and it is a literal fact that bts' economic impact is huge.

people in fine arts get exempt for much less bc of the "spread of korean culture" and that was the whole point behind considering celebs. don't exempt anyone then. why are bts the fall guys?

• All this is taking me back to Nov 2018 to when kpop fans were blasting everywhere on media that BTS is killing kpop in Japan and would get every Korean artist banished LOL Now kpop fans everywhere are uniting because there's a huge target on their back.

Wrong this comes because of how our country is. A few unwritten rules of Korean culture are don't go back on your word or make excuses for something. This is a serious enough thing across all ages and demographics here. The reason they are getting hate is they originally said they would serve regardless. So for now to be like the exemption status is causing stress etc makes them look bad and people here see that as a problem they are already comparing BTS to Steve yoo a popular celebrity who vowed to serve but deserted and got exiled for doing so his fans and the gp turned their backs on him. So people are saying " having trouble planning life? Lol every other Korean man did so without a problem why can't you?" And well every other idol served without a problem why can't you" basically the why are you making excuses and why are you going back on what you said

BTS originally said they'll serve when called to serve. Don't put words into their mouth. If they're exempted then they aren't called.

Steve Yoo naturalized to the US and deserted his country, how is the situation at all comparable to what BTS is going through? The SK government has been planning on granting BTS an exemption or reduced service since 2018. BTS never sought it. The government has been dangling this for 5 years already. Before Hybe or BTS has stated their position on this, other companies have jumped on to it, using BTS as a target to score something for their other groups.

Covid has already caused BTS to cancel the MOTS7 world tour, cancel a lot of online and in person concerts already in the span of 2 years, now they need a firm answer on what BTS' choices are, so they can plan their activities accordingly.

It's honestly really pathetic of people jumping on BTS when it's the first time a Korean group has ever warranted this kind of political maneuver.

• Steve Yoo naturalized to the US and deserted his country, how is the situation at all comparable to what BTS is going through? The SK government has been planning on granting BTS an exemption or reduced service since 2018. BTS never sought it. The government has been dangling this for 5 years already. Before Hybe or BTS has stated their position on this, other companies have jumped on to it, using BTS as a target to score something for their other groups.

BTS is going to naturalize while in Vegas in the same drive-in chapel where people get married by Elvis :pepe-use-head:

• I think the reason people are taking issue with the "it's hard to make plans" is that in their minds, they should be making plans to enlist and then accept an exemption that comes instead of saying "well make your mind now because I have things to do!" when everyone who has to enlist has things to do. It can come across as "give me special treatment" even if that's not intended.

• wow kpop stans are fking pathetic wherever they are from. connecting play golf to something else. taking pannkpop comments to support idiocy. seriously pathetic

Tae deletes his Insta story all the time, even becoming a running joke in the fandom. It’s obvious kpoppies are holding onto straws now :cryingr:

But if I remember Hybe paid for the journalists for the concert in LV or? What has the Grammy got to do with this? :whatr:

• And wtf are these Knetz on about.....

Jin's reply was him saying, "Stop asking this dumb question to me again and again and again. Go ask my company. I have said I'll go to army if and when my time comes. So fuck off and let me enjoy my concert which is what I'm here for."

Dumbasses can't read between the lines and alot of them live in Korea and it shows.......

And about that Suga's verse. These kids are acting Iike he has gone back from his words. First see if he does and then you can use those words. Not now. Use your brain if you have one Knetz.....

Tbh Suga is still not wrong. He said they will go when the time comes. But if that time never comes….. :eyes:

• I think the reason people are taking issue with the "it's hard to make plans" is that in their minds, they should be making plans to enlist and then accept an exemption that comes instead of saying "well make your mind now because I have things to do!" when everyone who has to enlist has things to do. It can come across as "give me special treatment" even if that's not intended.

I suspect they'd like to go on their pandemic-canceled world tour, but it won't be possible if they need to enlist. There are travel restrictions that come with being of age to enlist, correct me if I'm wrong.

as another user said this exemption has been dangled in bts' face for 5 years. nobody seems to care about that aspect. its just about making bts the bad guys for daring to ask for clarity.

• The narrative is that they have been behind all the exemption talk all along and this is a ploy to get media on their side by making BTS look good. Cause BTS need lots of help in that department.

BTS success has always been underrated by the kmedia. So the only time Hybe tries to get good press for them is now twisted into this??

So then Hybe also paid Fox News and all those other US news stations to cover the concerts too? And Hybe was the same company who told SM, YG and JYP to hold a meeting and use BTS face so that they can get an exemption in 2018??

This sounds ridiculous the more I think about it.

• I think it's high time people stop making out some forum posts as the representation for what an entire country thinks. Forums are always more populated with fans. It can happen that The good comments are only written by fans before and these type of comments only by the antis. We don't know what actual people feel about this issue or if it is even in their priorities considering how some have described their housing situation in Korea rn.

We(fans) have to wait it out and let the same users continue on spilling garbage as they usually do. Comparing BTS who will be granted exemption to someone who evaded enlistment should tell enough about how much one can trust any biased people.

If BTS decide to take the exemption they will be fully aware about the kind of backlash they would be getting and it's not like they are dependent on sk one bit. I don't see any gains in us(non korean fans) constantly having the same discussions about it.

• People jumping on the bandwagon hate simply because their flop oppas weren’t good enough to be part of the exemption narrative. Boohoo so sad. They should try harder next time.

Also let’s not act like anyone in here really CARES if they get exempted or not. Most Army are international fans who really don’t give a crap about so called backlash Korean netizens are spewing.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!