Genuine Question, Did TXT U.S. Tour Get Sold Out Or Not Many Bought Tickets??

• Im talking for the upcoming tour, Sweet Mirage.

Did many buy tickets??

Cuz I was seeing a ton of people who bought TXT tickets, tryna sell em away, and I don't hear many talking about the tour frfr.

So just asking?

• Why are you asking us? I thought you're the one with insider informants here? :pepestare:

There's MOAs on here, so I wanted to ask, cuz it crossed my mind.

I wasn't tryna be funny or anything.

And I don't need to know "insider information" on who selling tickets or not lol, that's useless.

• There's MOAs on here, so I wanted to ask, cuz it crossed my mind.

And I don't need to know "insider information" on who selling tickets or not lol, that's useless.

Ah, what an excuse. Apparently you're not that rich. Disappointing. :pepe-tea:

• As always, lots of demand, it got sold out but ticketmaster being ass, there are tons of scalpers reselling up to like 10k...

There's MOAs on here, so I wanted to ask, cuz it crossed my mind.

glad to know you're aware of not being a MOA

• As always, lots of demand, it got sold out but ticketmaster being ass, there are tons of scalpers reselling up to like 10k...

glad to know you're aware of not being a MOA

I never claimed ever in my life on this website that "im a MOA"...💀.

Ive always said im a ARMY..so i dont know where u was tryna get at what that lol, but i never said i was, i just said i liked TXT as a group..thats it.

But i only asked this cuz i seen some Enhypen fans on Twitter talking and bragging about how Engenes sold out their tour, and how TXT cant sell out their arenas etc etc.

And because no one was answering my question on here, I went to the BigHit website to see any tickets available.

And it looks like they didn't sell out their seats.

Idk if there's still time left or not, but it was way more empty seats than I expected.

Im just surprised, cuz I would've thought by now, TXT had a ton of U.S. MOAs or just fans in general, who would buy the tickets quickly.

And again this is NOT me tryna be funny, but was curious about the sell out..that's all, I promise.

• 96% are sold out

only expensive and resellers tickets left

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and enhypen didn't sold out their American tour

Honda Center, Anaheim: 19,825 (96.41%) - $2,400,595 (2 shows)

Dickies Arena, Fort Worth: 10,043 (89.43%) - $1,392,457

Gas South Arena, Duluth: 8,515 (86.60%) - $1,230,295

Wintrust Arena, Chicago: 5,961 (99.17%) - $877,139

• txt are getting no sales. no tickets are being sold. it's really bad for them. many are selling tickets because they have obviously become stays. that is how strong stay power is. we are a strong fandom that can turn people to the good side. txt need a lot of help. it is very bad for them. at least they have good dancing skills. we must all gather and donate to them. they obviously are getting $0 each comeback. nobody likes them. it's so sad. it makes me cry even thinking about it. preforming to nobody. that must be terrible. only 5 people in the audience. oh gosh. it's just a nightmare.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!