Twice will surpass bp album sales

• Honestly BP is at road end especially releasing low quality songs back to back with YEARS to spare and create masterpieces.

Twice is at 1.7 million preorders, first girl group to do stadium tour, etc

Bp can’t compete with the best selling KPOP girl group of ALLL TIME

:twerkingpepe:

• Clearly you do not know the facts. Blackpink have sold trillions of records, where is twice in the trillions... they are selling false information to the public.... do not believe it. It's lies. Stop lying. Twice are soon to be broke. We know it. Twice is nowhere near blackpink. They are struggling really badly. Once need to help them. We need to help them. Please do not believe what you hear online. Please.

• Twice aint doing a stadium tour though? Its a tour with a few stadiums which BP is doing also.

Anways lets wait and see their album sales having all random versions does boost sales well.

• Twice aint doing a stadium tour though? Its a tour with a few stadiums which BP is doing also.

Anways lets wait and see their album sales having all random versions does boost sales well.

yes they are finally using bp strategy of selling albums bestie

• yes they are finally using bp strategy of selling albums bestie

No they are going further then what they did previous random digipacks is pretty funny.. 9 different versions for digipack and you randomly get one.

ALso twice in America had 17 versions twice fans acting like they never did any different versions are clowns. Also if you mean BP stratedy of selling albums at high prices.. I dont see that. BP albums cost much more and at least you actually pay for what you want over random shit.

Ready to be is all random versions to boost sales meanwhile BP sold seperation versions over the random at a higher price.

• twice are gaining a lot of success stans who are the same people that said in 2020 twice were way past their prime ;judgingpepe:

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• No they are going further then what they did previous random digipacks is pretty funny.. 9 different versions for digipack and you randomly get one.

ALso twice in America had 17 versions twice fans acting like they never did any different versions are clowns. Also if you mean BP stratedy of selling albums at high prices.. I dont see that. BP albums cost much more and at least you actually pay for what you want over random shit.

Ready to be is all random versions to boost sales meanwhile BP sold seperation versions over the random at a higher price.

source: info pulled out my ass.

Literally the only time Twice is having digi packs is now. 17 versions probably blink wrote article for you to read in your dreams

• twice are gaining a lot of success stans who are the same people that said in 2020 twice were way past their prime ;judgingpepe:

More like bp lose success stands and twice retain and gain more fans. Bp has been a fad with fancy MV since debut. Now no one cares about views their sales are becoming the same as everyone and soon disbanded

• source: info pulled out my ass.

Literally the only time Twice is having digi packs is now. 17 versions probably blink wrote article for you to read in your dreams

source UK website and no billboard wrote the source that twice had 17 versions in America but sure.

The only time BP had digipacks was with bornpink also and they were not random and more expensive?

Literally all BP other "versions" were more expensive then Twices standard album.

• source UK website and no billboard wrote the source that twice had 17 versions in America but sure.

The only time BP had digipacks was with the album also and they were not random and more expensive?

Literally all BP other "versions" were more expensive then Twices standard album.

being random is worse sis lmao onces want specific ones and won’t buy until later. So YG decided to make album more expensive, tough luck cause twice has other things they put out CONSISTENTLY other than albums every two years for onces to be broke with. It’s not an achievement for bp to have expensive album. They should be selling 3m by how blinks are saying they are popular. Instead LOCAL GIRL GROUP ABOUT TO SURPASS THEM IM SCREAMING

• being random is worse sis lmao onces want specific ones and won’t buy until later. So YG decided to make album more expensive, tough luck cause twice has other things they put out CONSISTENTLY other than albums every two years for onces to be broke with. It’s not an achievement for bp to have expensive album. They should be selling 3m by how blinks are saying they are popular. Instead LOCAL GIRL GROUP ABOUT TO SURPASS THEM IM SCREAMING

Yeah random versions is worse.. its not like people will buy until they get the versions they want xd

Where are they surpassing BP? Girl Group sales are generally going up and even with random digipacks released quite early they still not overtook bp..

• Yeah random versions is worse.. its not like people will buy until they get the versions they want xd

Where are they surpassing BP? Girl Group sales are generally going up and even with random digipacks released quite early they still not overtook bp..

Just take your L and exist lmao

• Not wotad spreading his bullshit misinformation on multiple threads at once lol

I won't quote him, just for everyone else who might get tricked by his bs, Twice has always had random versions on Ktown. Literally you could never pick a version for any album, has nothing to do with digipacks. You can buy separate version of digipacks on other sites. Wotad is doing what he does best, lying.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not wotad spreading his bullshit misinformation on multiple threads at once lol

I won't quote him, just for everyone else who might get tricked by his bs, Twice has always had random versions on Ktown. Literally you could never pick a version for any album, has nothing to do with digipacks. You can buy separate version of digipacks on other sites. Wotad is doing what he does best, lying.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So 9 different member versions for digipacks on certain sites + random digipack.. jesus

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The digipak in the UK is random btw. Ktown digipack is random.

TWICE Official Store
    Shop exclusive music and merch from the Twice Official Store. Tees, accessories, Vinyl, CD's and more.
    twiceshop.com

twice website they got random version

but yeah im lying because there are non random versions as well...

Ktown and their offical site dont have member versions just random versions.

Anyways onces cant say shit about BP now about "versions" when their website has 8 different versions + random digipack which is basically 9 versions right? ;p

• So 9 different member versions for digipacks on certain sites + random digipack.. jesus

Not "+" you clown, they are the same, just sold as random on certain sites, what is so hard for you to comprehend? Holly fuck, it is been like this for the last 7-8 YEARS with Twice, Stray Kids, Itzy and other JYP groups, it is always a random version on Ktown for all of their albums, ALWAYS, do you understand the word always?

• Anyways onces cant say shit about BP now about "versions" when their website has 8 different versions + random digipack which is basically 9 versions right? ;p

DUDE, they are the same member version digipacks, just sold RANDOMLY. There is not "+" You need 9 version of brain.

• BP also boosted their sales with digipak and twice also did it what’s the big deal lol. It’s now a level playing field with everyone doing digipak.

The number of versions has never increased sales. It’s an age old story. Only the lowered price of the albums has increased sales. There are many proofs of this.

• Not "+" you clown, they are the same, just sold as random on certain sites, what is so hard for you to comprehend? Holly fuck, it is been like this for the last 7-8 YEARS with Twice, Stray Kids, Itzy and other JYP groups, it is always a random version on Ktown for all of their albums, ALWAYS, do you understand the word always?

Okay its also random on non ktown websites like twice offical website and a major UK store.. You're trying to act like its just ktown when its not.

DUDE, they are the same member version digipacks, just sold RANDOMLY. There is not "+" You need 9 version of brain.

I mean you can buy member versions on certain random sites or the random versions on more legit sites. There are 9 different digipacks because its a different member on each + a random version.

BP also boosted their sales with digipak and twice also did it what’s the big deal lol. It’s now a level playing field with everyone doing digipak.

The number of versions has never increased sales. It’s an age old story. Only the lowered price of the albums has increased sales. There are many proofs of this.

You really think companies would bother with different versions if it didnt increase sales.. They do increase sales. Vinyls for example do boost sales alot which is why western artists have been doing them.

• Literally all BP other "versions" were more expensive then Twices standard album.

He just keeps lying and lying. CBars were buying digipacks with huge discounts from Ktown. It is even fascinating that among all big groups BP has the biggest share of sales from Ktown. BTS, Twice, SKZ all sell tiny portion on Ktown, meanwhile for BP it is 40%, getting carried by bars, couple of rich chinese people donating money to help BP sell.

• Okay its also random on non ktown websites like twice offical website and a major UK store.. You're trying to act like its just ktown when its not.

I didn't say JUST on Ktown, but the point is there ARE sites where you can buy the one you wish. People who are buying albums aren't morons, as you may think. They ain't gonna keep trying until they get the member they want as I assume you think how it works lmfao You're so pressed about Twice, your head barely functions, you're coming up eith the lamest excuses.

BP also boosted their sales with digipak and twice also did it what’s the big deal lol. It’s now a level playing field with everyone doing digipak

That's exactly what we're saying tho. And what I personally have been saying for past 3 years. But people were always dismissing how much hiatuses and additional versions help boosting sales and a lot of people were denying, telling me to get over it.

• Okay its also random on non ktown websites like twice offical website and a major UK store.. You're trying to act like its just ktown when its not.

I mean you can buy member versions on certain random sites or the random versions on more legit sites. There are 9 different digipacks because its a different member on each + a random version.

You really think companies would bother with different versions if it didnt increase sales.. They do increase sales. Vinyls for example do boost sales alot which is why western artists have been doing them.

Don’t play dumb. I’m saying whether it’s 3 digipak or 10 digipak it won’t matter. Lol. But having a digipak aka the price and type of the album is what matters. This has ALWAYS been the case. Bringing up vinyls proves you’re purposely playing dumb.

• He just keeps lying and lying. CBars were buying digipacks with huge discounts from Ktown. It is even fascinating that among all big groups BP has the biggest share of sales from Ktown. BTS, Twice, SKZ all sell tiny portion on Ktown, meanwhile for BP it is 40%, getting carried by bars, couple of rich chinese people donating money to help BP sell.

You say im lying yet I post the receipts everytime you accuse me, do you even use that brain of yours. You're crying about cbars when Japanese onces are basically the same + Twice have chinese fans also..

You also mentioned digipacks when its the box sets that sold over whelming majority on ktown.

• He just keeps lying and lying. CBars were buying digipacks with huge discounts from Ktown. It is even fascinating that among all big groups BP has the biggest share of sales from Ktown. BTS, Twice, SKZ all sell tiny portion on Ktown, meanwhile for BP it is 40%, getting carried by bars, couple of rich chinese people donating money to help BP sell.

Ktown is not the only website if you check american websites and UK websites bornpink was way more expensive you keep saying im lying yet when i post proof you ignore it lmfao.

I dont see why you have such a big issue with Chinese fans.. seems very weird.

On target for example twice has 5 different versions and 1 of the versions is the random digipack at $15 the standard albums are $22.99 to $24.99

If we compare this to what BP has on target the cheapest Bornpink versions are the digipack versions at $18.99/$19.99 and the standard versions are $33 to $45 they were higher at release.

Bornpink : Target

So thats Ktown,Target,HMV,Twice offical website that all have random digitalpacks.

You can keep say im lying but i can post receipts for literally everything and it just makes you look silly.

On the UK store the standard versions for bornpink are £54 , digipacks are £29.99 vs £31.99 Ready to Be standard version and digipack £18.99.

Don’t play dumb. I’m saying whether it’s 3 digipak or 10 digipak it won’t matter. Lol. But having a digipak aka the price and type of the album is what matters. This has ALWAYS been the case. Bringing up vinyls proves you’re purposely playing dumb.

No there is a difference if you have a random version + 9 different member versions vs a group that has 4 standard digipacks is there no difference?

The one not using the brain is you.

• You say im lying yet I post the receipts everytime you accuse me, do you even use that brain of yours. You're crying about cbars when Japanese onces are basically the same + Twice have chinese fans also..

You also mentioned digipacks when its the box sets that sold over whelming majority on ktown.

I posted a receipt of separate digipack availability, they exist, you've officially been debunked.

Japanese Onces who failed to buy 100k copies of last Japanese single of Twice and you're gonna tell me they are the ones hard carrying Twice sales? lol Twice does have chinese fans but they are still mostly cancelled, can't even appear on certain platforms. If the scandal didn't happen we wouldn't even be having this discussion rn, Twice would be selling like crazy there as well. In fact I'd argue the only reason BP got so big in China is because of what happened to Twice. So at least own it, instead of denying, it is the only thing you got upper hand at.

• I posted a receipt of separate digipack availability, they exist, you've officially been debunked.

Japanese Onces who failed to buy 100k copies of last Japanese single of Twice and you're gonna tell me they are the ones hard carrying Twice sales? lol Twice does have chinese fans but they are still mostly cancelled, can't even appear on certain platforms. If the scandal didn't happen we wouldn't even be having this discussion rn, Twice would be selling like crazy there as well. In fact I'd argue the only reason BP got so big in China is because of what happened to Twice. So at least own it, instead of denying, it is the only thing you got upper hand at.

I never said they didnt exist just that the random versions are literally on all the big websites.. the non offical ones are selling the member versions seperate?

Twice have both random on the offical websites and member versions basically on the blackmarket.

Anyways Twice albums are cheaper on Offical sites in UK/USA you can keep being ignorant.

• I dont see why you have such a big issue with Chinese fans.. seems very weird.

I have no problem with fans, just bars stealing money from teens for trivial records.

Ktown is not the only website if you check american websites and UK websites bornpink was way more expensive you keep saying im lying yet when i post proof you ignore it lmfao

Why you keep referring to countries where BP sold less than Twice? Talk about China and 40% discount on Ktown and non shipped albums.

• This thread contains 118 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!