[BTS CONTENT] Why must there be something "wrong" with Jungkook just vibing, chilling and living his best life after grinding for a decade since he was 15?

• There's this annoying discord going on with akgaes and kpop fandoms/antis dragging Jungkook and saying he's "depressed/jobless/mentally unstable/etc" just because he's giving us videos of him enjoying his life at 4AM? Do these people not experience down time irl? Never experienced that feeling of not wanting to do anything or not wanting to work? If I could be a billionaire by not working and just chilling, I would readily try to achieve that. But it seems that Jungkook in particular can't exhibit human-like behavior without people micro-analyzing him as "depressed" And everything just ramped up after he deleted Instagram. Which mind you he barely used and almost all of social media except for Weverse (which that has bouts of hiatus from Jungkook too)

They have no clue that Jungkook just hates being socially active, that is now a fandom inside joke. He's a very reserved introverted guy to the max. Most of the time, we find out he's alive from other people, but then after not being socially active for over two months, he starts to make promises to ARMY, that he will try to come on more often on Weverse, and when he does it's now being made into something being wrong with him? I thought I wanted him to be more active but damn, not anymore. He can go back to ghosting us because some of this fandom does not deserve the effort he makes to connect with us. I know antis don't exhibit logical/critical skills so I won't even bother trying to reason with them but now they are starting to put this weird label on him as if he's just not living his best life after slaving for so many years to reach his very comfortable cushy position in life.

He literally made a song about how he didn't get to enjoy his youth.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's having so much fun just sharing music and talking with ARMY that non-ARMY can't seem to not stalk what wasn't even for them in the first place,

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your thoughts on this new wave of micro-analyzing, AKP ARMY?

• External Content twitter.com

:pepelove1:

• External Content twitter.com

Anyway its not that serious...

• eh, ignore them i would advice

kpop fans have a tendency to put labesl/whole stories to even the smallest actions idols make

jk just went out and drank with tae and part of the wooga squad,

then came home and wanted to hang out with army, if people think that must mean something... idk

• Boundaries is really a lost concept now a days, huh. Even if JK shares so much with us, no fan should be disrespectful to assume anything since none of us really knows what is going on unless JK tells us. He is human and I also think he made the right choice for himself especially in light of him being scared of stalkers invading his privacy. He should be able to have his privacy and close his accounts for any reasons.

It was sad to see JK asking the stalkers to respect his private time and even more depressing to see the entitlement of some ‘fans’ to no longer respect their privacy or wishes. The whole fake ‘depressed’ narrative is just so they feel justify to have to try and save JK and ignoring that the man just wants his privacy and boundaries respected.

• Pay them no attention these are those toxic success stans they don't care about the members or BTS only stats and awards so them just relaxing means no records no awards none of that sweet dopamine hit from watching someone else's hardwork🤡🤡🤡🤡. They get upset and have to makeup reasons these people aren't doing things they want them to do

• Pay them no attention these are those toxic success stans they don't care about the members or BTS only stats and awards so them just relaxing means no records no awards none of that sweet dopamine hit from watching someone else's hardwork🤡🤡🤡🤡. They get upset and have to makeup reasons these people aren't doing things they want them to do

this. so many kpoppies are just fiends for dopamine and external validation

• this. so many kpoppies are just fiends for dopamine and external validation

Yea it makes no sense to go clown over some strangers achievements that don't even know you exist that you also have zero contributions to. I can understand if you were his family a close friend or his mentor, teacher or someone on his team that is responsible for his success ie producer or something.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!