Do you think wonyoung is one izone member have most improved her vocal after disbandment?

• writing this post because i realised how much she really has improved after watching this video. maybe to some this isn’t very impressive, but considering i have been listening to her since izone and i can see how much work she put in despite all her crazy schedules, she deserves appreciation for it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if u watch izone’s encores, she basically never ever sings her parts and it is obvious that she isn’t confident at all. it was okay though because there were so many other girls to cover her parts. this doesn’t come as a surprise either because im pretty sure she barely had vocal lessons or maybe even none while in izone considering their short contract time. the focus wasn’t on improving but on making money. she had to do her job as a center.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

after izone’s disbandment, wonyoung mentioned that she went back to basics and trained with a vocal trainer. and even in that 8 months of training (while still being active and working), we could hear a massive difference in her singing with IVE’s debut.

and then she upgraded herself again. this is her performing royal in germany in may. although her face was WORKING and the stage charisma was on MAX level, 95% lipsync, can barely hear her. compare that to this recent fancon performance of royal (shoutout to my IVE girls as a whole they sound great there). she’s obviously way more confident in singing live.

External Content youtu.be

im just really proud to see how far she has come and i know that wonyoung will continue to put in the work to improve herself. it is commendable that she isn’t staying stagnant and despite the overblown lipsync controversy, she (and leeseo) didn’t put her head down at all and just proved herself like this. every single time she gets hit by something, she comes back stronger. last clip is her best part in my satisfaction because we need more of wonyoung singing in this range…

(This is reddit post no me)

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you think wonyoung is one member have most improved her vocal?” to “Do you think wonyoung is one izone member have most improved her vocal after disbandment?”.
  • I forget she was sub vocalist and center also get ton easy repeat parts in izone songs.(many lines high pitch tho)

Now she get more hard parts and ton high notes..in ive .

We need know if Starship vocal coach can trainning better ive .Anyways.they can...stop give lourder backtrack vocal at ive..they will damaged their vocals with strained and relax parts ..the producers should give songs fit their ranged vocal

They sing in live during whole fanconcert korea and japanese

• it would be pretty funny if she had like a full Taemin style improvement and became like one of the best 4th gen vocalists, just to see all her haters melt down. I'm not a big fan of her but I kinda support her now just because it's so weird to me how hated she is by some people.

• it would be pretty funny if she had like full a Taemin style improvement and became like one of the best 4th gen vocalists, just to see all her haters melt down. I'm not a big fan of her but I kinda support her now just because it's so weird to me how hated she is by some people.

She should get better vocal trainning like starship should stop make her overworked ...

Wonyoung get hate for being popular and powerful it girl by majority non fans and love underestimed her since pd48 (they want mean girl and threat for kpop so bad)...but the People has meet or worked with her they have only speak up positive thing about her .

• obviously she's improved but most improved? hmmm...don't know

I notice yujin and chaewon have always decent improvement in their vocal,chaewon is only E but have still same Level than izone debut(we know she is 2nd best singer in izone also no vocal trainning during izone)she sound sometime basic singer.

Yuijin is F+ also love sing lourder and used stylish vocal (this thing ruined her chord vocal)she have big improvement tho but known just leader vocalist in izone.

There re others leader vocalist lines chaeyeon is f+ also her debut was not that as soloist...we dont know if she improved her vocal live.

Eunbi have regressed and can't support her lines as soloist ...she was better in izone and pd48

Yena is average vocalist (E+)with get better improvement as soloist .

Yuri is below average vocalist also always same level as soloist than she was izone member

• hmmm...time to release the dogs!!! BlackpinkHouse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!