Born Pink is actually likely the best selling K-pop album of 2022

• Born Pink has now sold over 6M units globally

[2.65M physically & 900K digitally & 2.6M streams units = 6M+] even if they do use only 50% of the downloads that's still 5.5M+ units sold, enough for top 5 😌

It's currently the 3rd best selling album of 2022 after UVST & Midnights based on chart masters estimates

Proof units are hard to measure so it'll likely be a tightly matched race 👀

Speaking of chart masters they're the closest thing to a legit music sales reporters, y'all should look forward to their more accurate best selling albums list soon 👀

• I am not arguing with you about numbers but legitimacy. Industry does not consider Chartmasters, its literally a blog/website run by a chart stan but they do consider IFPI, you can see Taylor here posing with her IFPI trophy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And even BB reporting on it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So?

IFPI remains inaccurate & ofc they will uphold it since the company literally does their bidding 🤷

• Why u salty over my thread

You're pointing fingers at a different direction. You are literally the one who had a tantrum when BP didn't enter the Global Artists Ranking. Now, you're being salty by implying that Born Pink should be the best selling album and start making up your own numbers with no backup source and credible method to look at all.

• You're pointing fingers at a different direction. You are literally the one who had a tantrum when BP didn't enter the Global Artists Ranking. Now, you're being salty by implying that Born Pink should be the best selling album and start making up your own numbers with no backup source and credible method to look at all.

Whatever u say lol

Let's wait for the chartsmaster report 🙂

• So I'm familiar with group anti, idol anti, company anti and even award/music shows anti.. But this is my first time encountering a chart anti. Lol, IFPI really got under some of users skin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!