Eman's Top 10 SNSD Songs

• Eman's Top 10 SNSD Songs

1a10c946e61e173e24ee23627efda985.jpg

Kpop is a magical place. One that touches people in so many different ways and at different times in our life.

Some are old hands and have been here for years. Others have newly discovered this world and are new to the magic.

Across the world we are connected by our love of kpop and the groups and songs that inspire us. Connect us. Move us.

We often find groups we latch onto. That define our own personal road into the world or Korean pop.

For me, my journey began 14 years ago.

With SNSD.

The group that would define a generation of kpop.

And the group that was my first connection to this magical world.

And remains my ultimate bias, all these years later.

These are my personal favorite songs.

Feel free to share your own!

*NOTE: I've excluded my favorite song in kpop, So Nyeo Shi Dae by SNSD, as I've shared my love of that song so many times. You can think of it as Number 0.

• Genie not #1? Reported!

You actually managed to narrow it down to 10 songs from your faves. That's incredible in itself.

Great list. Mine would be pretty close to yours. Except I'd have "Animal" on my list.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh Eman, so many memories! I could easily just copy/ paste your list and call it a day but whats the fun in that? Lets celebrate Soshi greatness. I will do a top 10 of their Korean songs and a top 10 of their Japanese ones because its time to promote Soshi!

I'll try not to match yours as much as possible since Soshi has such a great catalogue. And I see you included Star star star already.

sorry for the lack of video links Im on the phone

• Genie not #1? Reported!

You actually managed to narrow it down to 10 songs from your faves. That's incredible in itself.

Great list. Mine would be pretty close to yours. Except I'd have "Animal" on my list.

It was actually easier that I thought it would be. I think I've had enough time to really whittle it down to my very top favs. As they aren't adding songs anymore.

Animal is such a good song. Their Japanese releases are so good.

• You're back!!!! :love:

Let me read yours and I will tell you mine

Yep I back! Finally. It was too long a break. It's good to hear from you Soshi!

Oh I love your choices! You separated out the discographies which is the better choice I think.

Whittling it to 10 leaves so much out. (so mine ends up favoring my earlier favs).

I'm gonna go through your list like a playlist. A few I haven't heard in a long time.

It will be good to hear Some more Soshi songs again.

I hadn't had a listening stint with them for awhile.

• I'm loving these SNSD tributes and all these choices!! Excellent taste. I love pretty much every SNSD Japanese track so my overall top 10 would be mainly Japanese songs. Title tracks only though - -

1 - Genie

2 - Mr Taxi

3 - I Got a Boy

4 - Galaxy Supernova

5 - Mr Mr

6 - You Think

7 - Bad Girl

8 - Hoot

9 - The Boys

10 - Gee

I could do a totally separate list for ballads! and I will cos why not, to give some extra SNSD love - ballads top 10

1 - ITNW

2 - Divine

3 - Indestructible

4- Time Machine

5 - One Last Time

6 - All my love is for you

7 - Sailing

8 - Mistake

9 - Girls

10 - Light up the Sky

♥️♥️♥️

• Thanks and yes choosing only 10 leave so much out. So I just took the opportunity to go twice as wild, lol.

I went in a listening spree after completing the lists. Good memories, good memories only

• Hoot, Holiday, All Night?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!