BLACKPINK becomes the first GG in cross the 6,4 billion points in circle

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And that is with only 2 well promoted comebacks in SK against 5 underpromoted

• Oh yeah, achievement... an index system that was introduced in 2018 and since then been revised many times and nobody fucking knows how to read it :pepe-clown-gear:

And the ones in which your favs keep falling and falling each time. Their last song didn't even chart and yet you want to talk about it? go back to your imaginary world

• And the ones in which your favs keep falling and falling each time. Their last song didn't even chart and yet you want to talk about it? go back to your imaginary world

It doesn't matter whether my faves fall or not. It is not just about my faves. It's about entire industry ffs.

• I mean apparently I know more about your group then you do and thats only with a 5 second google search..

Yeaaah....I figured that's what you do when you made a stupid claim that Twice last album had 17 version based on a totally different billboard metric.

• Yeaaah....I figured that's what you do when you made a stupid claim that Twice last album had 17 version based on a totally different billboard metric.

It literally had 17 versions in the US outside of it with this album they are shameless as hell with random versions of everything and selling US versions to boost US sales.

• It literally had 17 versions in the US outside of it with this album they are shameless as hell with random versions of everything and selling US versions to boost US sales.

Nah, it did not. And repeating it 100 times won't make it true. Once again, 17 is when you count signed copies, Target exclusives and etc. If we go into that territory then we're talking about 30+ versions of born pink

• Nah, it did not. And repeating it 100 times won't make it true. Once again, 17 is when you count signed copies, Target exclusives and etc. If we go into that territory then we're talking about 30+ versions of born pink

The fact your counting things for seperate countries when its literally the same thing is hilarious. How desperate are twice fans to prove something and make them selfs look like this xd

TWICE Tops Billboard’s Album Sales Chart With ‘Between 1&2’
    Also in the top 10: Muse and DJ Khaled debut, Kendrick Lamar and Silk Sonic return following vinyl release & Casting Crowns’ “Healer” hits new peak after…
    www.billboard.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

TWICE Tops Billboard’s Album Sales Chart With ‘Between 1&2’
    Also in the top 10: Muse and DJ Khaled debut, Kendrick Lamar and Silk Sonic return following vinyl release & Casting Crowns’ “Healer” hits new peak after…
    www.billboard.com

I guess billboard is lying.

• That's literally how you count the 17 versions for Twice mf, are you completely out of touch with reality? Did you even read the article you're so desperately quoting? Let me fucking help you:

Like many K-pop releases, the CD configuration of Between 1&2 was issued in collectible deluxe packages (17 total, including versions exclusively sold through Target, Barnes & Noble and the group’s official webstore),

Now do I need to explain you every word of this or are you finally done acting like you're 6 years old?

TWICE - BETWEEN 1&2 (Target Exclusive, CD)
    Read reviews and buy TWICE - BETWEEN 1&2 (Target Exclusive, CD) at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
    www.target.com

Mf this is the same exact album with a "target exclusive" sticker on it and different photocard. Go touch some grass, breath some fresh air, by some BP cassettes and digipacks and calm down.

• So twice had 17 versions thanks cor clarifying.

You cant really whine about digipacks when twice is doing them in a even more shameless way.

• So twice had 17 versions thanks cor clarifying.

You cant really whine about digipacks when twice is doing them in a even more shameless way.

Wait what?? That's your takeaway? You're just talking to yourself at this point, so I'll leave you with that.

My goal never was to prove anything to you anyway, it was about debunking your nonsense for others who might be reading eat and I succeeded with that. You can go and hit the wall now and scream about it.

And if you ever manage to find 17 versions of B1&2, let me know, I'll buy every single one with double the price from you.

• Wait what?? That's your takeaway? You're just talking to yourself at this point, so I'll leave you with that.

My goal never was to prove anything to you anyway, it was about debunking your nonsense for others who might be reading eat and I succeeded with that. You can go and hit the wall now and scream about it.

And if you ever manage to find 17 versions of B1&2, let me know, I'll buy every single one with double the price from you.

Stop your bulkbuying. Twice is flopping digitally so no one cares. get a life.

• Oh yeah, achievement... an index system that was introduced in 2018 and since then been revised many times and nobody fucking knows how to read it :pepe-clown-gear:

"an index system that was introduced in 2018"

2018 was a whole 5 years ago

"since then been revised many times"

didn't hear about many changes but billboard charts have slight changes all the time too, so what

"Nobody fucking knows how to read it"

bigger number = better

• "an index system that was introduced in 2018"

2018 was a whole 5 years ago

Yeah, it ain't much

didn't hear about many changes but billboard charts have slight changes all the time too, so what

Yes, it was. One must have a nut for the brain to not see how index numbers suddenly dropped couple of times.

bigger number = better

Nah, bigger numbers = artists who peaked between 2018-2020

Sometimes I wonder whether blinks actually mean the things they say and believe it is true or they just go with it because it benefits their narrative.

• Yes, it was. One must have a nut for the brain to not see how index numbers suddenly dropped couple of times.

The drop is only due not innovation of changes like adding youtube music to the formula, meaning that hasn't been any change outside of the creation of the global chart. That topic has been discussed a lot in the digital thread, as always you keep being the wrong one in every thread, congratulations for keeping raising the circus bar each year.

• The drop is only due not innovation of changes like adding youtube music to the formula, meaning that hasn't been any change outside of the creation of the global chart. That topic has been discussed a lot in the digital thread, as always you keep being the wrong one in every thread, congratulations for keeping raising the circus bar each year.

Top song of 2018 - 1.2 billion index

Top song of 2020 - 990 million index

Top song of 2022 - 800 million index

Honestly either you're claiming Korea listens to music less and less or something ain't adding up here.

• Top song of 2018 - 1.2 billion index

Top song of 2020 - 990 million index

Top song of 2022 - 800 million index

Honestly either you're claiming Korea listens to music less and less or something ain't adding up here.

LMAOOOO, no cause I wasn't wrong and you don't know how the formula works and why the points have fallen out. God this is so funny

The points falling aren't beacuse SK decreased music consumption, it is just that they changed their way of consumption, which is why the points are getting affected, because Circle hasn't changed the formula since the installment back in 2018. How I said you keep raising the bar for the circus

• LMAOOOO, no cause I wasn't wrong and you don't know how the formula works and why the points have fallen out. God this is so funny

The points falling aren't beacuse SK decreased music consumption, it is just that they changed their way of consumption, which is why the points are getting affected, because Circle hasn't changed the formula since the installment back in 2018. How I said you keep raising the bar for the circus

You indeed have a nut in your skull. You literally went from denying there was a decline to "lmfao u stupid that's not why they declined, here's why they declined"

Like wtf cares how they declined. The fact is they declined and the Peak happened in 2018 giving BP the huge boost you're currently bragging about. Half of the index amount that you're bragging about comes from 2018 alone. That's the only point that matters here.

Goalpost moving level - blink.

181005-gaonpointsdecline-pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

• I didn't went denying anything, why inventing stuff? I literally quote you saying this

The drop is only due not innovation of changes like adding youtube music to the formula, meaning that hasn't been any change outside of the creation of the global chart. That topic has been discussed a lot in the digital thread, as always you keep being the wrong one in every thread, congratulations for keeping raising the circus bar each year.

In which there is any denial? I even said the drop is only due not innovation of changes which is what you reversedly tried to imply.

And for the huge peak back in 2018-2019 that don't mean much WITHOUT longevity, which is something your favs don't have

• I didn't went denying anything, why inventing stuff? I literally quote you saying this

In which there is any denial? I even said the drop is only due not innovation of changes which is what you reversedly tried to imply.

And for the huge peak back in 2018-2019 that don't mean much WITHOUT longevity, which is something your favs don't have

You can't literally go for a two seconds without "but your faves". My faves had everything, they should be the least of your worries, considering last year is the year your faves underperformed. It took them less comebacks to start declining.

• You can't literally go for a two seconds without "but your faves". My faves had everything, they should be the least of your worries, considering last year is the year your faves underperformed. It took them less comebacks to start declining.

You literally entered in this thread to talk about your favs. They weren't brought before your arrival here, so don't use the victim card while trying to change the topic cause you lost the argument.

And please in which way they underperfomed? BP still had the public in SK waiting for them, hence why they got the biggest peak in hourly uls back in august sans BB. And every other international metric was outdone by Bornpink, so where is this claimed underperformance?

• You literally entered in this thread to talk about your favs. They weren't brought before your arrival here, so don't use the victim card while trying to change the topic cause you lost the argument.

Why are you making a claim which is so easy to debunk, it is literally on the previous page of this thread? lmfao You brough them up in your response to my comment about the index, do you have short memory?

And please in which way they underperfomed? BP still had the public in SK waiting for them, hence why they got the biggest peak in hourly uls back in august sans BB. And every other international metric was outdone by Bornpink, so where is this claimed underperformance?

In every freaking way. Melon, Gaon whichever platforom you prefer, choose your fighter.

• Why are you making a claim which is so easy to debunk, it is literally on the previous page of this thread? lmfao You brough them up in your response to my comment about the index, do you have short memory?

How that debunks what I said? I did said no one brought them before your arrival. Don't play the victim, it doesn't suit your ass.

In every freaking way. Melon, Gaon whichever platforom you prefer, choose your fighter.

Again, in melon they had the biggest peak in hourly uls for 2022, how is that any evidence of underperformance? It literally means the gp still tuning for them. Gaon? the one in which they sold 2.6m albums? in which they had their best selling year?

• Why are you making a claim which is so easy to debunk, it is literally on the previous page of this thread? LMFAO You brough them up in your response to my comment about the index, do you have short memory?

You're seriously trying to argue that BP is under performing? Lmfao..

Born Pink had 170m streams just on Melon.. Album sold 2.6m copies to date.. Set many records for girl groups. Yeah their digital points in Korea were not super high because digital points in general have declined massively.

Youtube Music is not counted from what I know which is a big reason.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!