HYBE shared future plans of BTS' solo activities and are also working on plans for a group comeback when they finished their military!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's goooo :!::!::!:

“Also, as fans desire earnestly, HYBE is not only supporting their solo careers but also working on plans for a comeback as a whole group when BTS members finish their military service…we would ask for your continued love and support of BTS.”
    CEO Park Ji-won, Feb 21,2023

Park Jimin album confirmed to be released in March, and I think Yoongi will follow suit in April before his tour.

ArmyTaglist

• “Also, as fans desire earnestly, HYBE is not only supporting their solo careers but also working on plans for a comeback as a whole group when BTS members finish their military service…we would ask for your continued love and support of BTS.”

Can we just blink and fast forward to 2025 :pepe-sad:

• “Also, as fans desire earnestly, HYBE is not only supporting their solo careers but also working on plans for a comeback as a whole group when BTS members finish their military service…we would ask for your continued love and support of BTS.”

Can we just blink and fast forward to 2025 :pepe-sad:

Honestly, I think they will only reconvene in 2025. Imo, a 2026 cb is more likely. I feel like they will copy their comeback sched in 2020.

Scenario:

Feb 2026 is album release

Aprl 2026 start of world tour

• "hybe is supporting their solo carreers" can't even ship their albums on time

seeing how hybe is still depending on bts for more than 50% (despite the years of diversifying & owning countless of groups), i hope they will take the next solos more serious

• Dear Hybe,

I am heartened to see you acknowledge the truth and have planned to give those who provided you your golden spoons their just due for their solos. However, this is all much easier said than done - and I mean it literally ,seeing the "caliber" of what we've gotten so far. If you start putting the money where your mouth is though, I'd be ever so thankful.

Sincerely,

ARMY

• TO DO LIST:

Save money for 2026 (while also letting it be drained by their solo releases) :pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

• TO DO LIST:

Save money for 2026 (while also letting it be drained by their solo releases) :pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

I'm curious what how many venues they will add in their EU leg when it happens. After Dynamite, they grew a lot here and more than doubled their fanbase- their listeners in EU are also an untapped market from the rest of kpop groups.

Just look at the comparison data here:

• it would be ideal if they can pre-release 1-2 singles in 2025 first before a full album + a tour in 2026 :pepe-pray:

• Dear Hybe,

I am heartened to see you acknowledge the truth and have planned to give those who provided you your golden spoons their just due for their solos. However, this is all much easier said than done - and I mean it literally ,seeing the "caliber" of what we've gotten so far. If you start putting the money where your mouth is though, I'd be ever so thankful.

Sincerely,

ARMY

This

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!