I hear this alot from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"

• XeroxCompatible

Changed the title of the thread from “I always hear this from K-pop stans and I've heard regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"” to “I always hear this from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"”.
  • It would be like saying you didn't like the type of cheese. If you're going to do a stupid troll post at least use a good metaphor.

Let me repeat: If you didn't like the cheese on the macaroni AND cheese, then don't say the macaroni and cheese was good.

Goddamn are you dumb.

• well i didn't really like the chorus but i liked all the other parts of the song so its still a good song to me...

now if you didn't like the song its ok

maybe next time you'll find something that you do like

• well i didn't really like the chorus but i liked all the other parts of the song so its still a good song to me...

now if you didn't like the song its ok

maybe next time you'll find something that you do like

Yeah, you can say it's a good song, but don't overcompensate or overdo it by saying it's "amazing!" otherwise we all know you're a total sycophant.

• Yeah, you can say it's a good song, but don't overcompensate or overdo it by saying it's "amazing!" otherwise we all know you're a total sycophant.

i think its just a difference in semantics...good? great? amazing? fantastic...

the levels of good is really just subjective...lol

• No, it's not. Believe me, it's not. It's sycophantism. And everybody can see and feel it. And don't act like it is, you sycophant.

well that's your opinion isn't it...

one person might say something is fantastic when they really mean its good and vice versa

when you say everyone can see and feel it...see and feel what ??? I didn't get that part

• well that's your opinion isn't it...

one person might say something is fantastic when they really mean its good and vice versa

when you say everyone can see and feel it...see and feel what ??? I didn't get that part

Please don't try to muddled up my point. I know what you are doing, you sycophant.

• Please don't try to muddled up my point. I know what you are doing, you sycophant.

I'm not even sure what you're point is my friend lol

at the end of the day you can like a song or not like a song...

you can only like parts of a song and think the song is shit

you can only like parts of a song and think the song is fantastic

its completely your choice to decide one way or another

• You are exactly the kind of people I was referring to in my original post. No wonder you took exception.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!