I hear this alot from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"

• We don’t need different threads to rant on the same topic. Just do one and post all your opinions there. Unless all you want is attention

I get it, you don't like my opinion. No need to try to get rid of it. That's like saying put all of BlackPink praises or all BlackPink-related thoughts into one thread. You people are about as transparent as a hooker's panties.

• XeroxCompatible

Changed the title of the thread from “I always hear this from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"” to “I always hear this alot from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"”.
  • XeroxCompatible

Changed the title of the thread from “I always hear this alot from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"” to “I hear this alot from K-pop stans and I've heard this regarding this new solo song from Rose: "I didn't like the chorus, but the song is amazing!" or "I didn't like that part of the song, but nevertheless the song is amazing!"”.
  • You can dislike a part of a song and still like the rest, just like how you would like macaroni and cheese and still think it tastes a bit off. Honestly it all comes down to taste, you're a gate keeper so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

That wasn't my point. But keep trying.

• I get it, you don't like my opinion. No need to try to get rid of it. That's like saying put all of BlackPink praises or all BlackPink-related thoughts into one thread. You people are about as transparent as a hooker's panties.

No, just yours. Because there’s already a lot of different “i didn’t like the song” threads by different users here. You are the one making different ones but about the same stuff.

• Dudes just trying to get his acorns, allow him.

:pepe-use-head:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!