Non ARMY/BTS Fans, Listen To These Songs & Tell Me Which Era You Prefer BTS To Go Back To Musically

• LONG THREAD AHEAD ~

R&B Era :

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

POP Era :

HipHop Era :

Nostalgic Era :

• ANGERY BTS

External Content www.youtube.com

(I say this as a fan of BTS which I KNOW is not the audience you're looking for)

• ANGERY BTS

External Content www.youtube.com

(I say this as a fan of BTS which I KNOW is not the audience you're looking for)

So you choose Hip Hop era lol

• Torn between rnb and pop >.<

Wishing I had experienced their 2017 era...
    Always felt like I stanned them too late...

I became a ARMY December 2018.

And it was all because I seen a video of Jimin on my Twitter TL....and this way before I even knew about kpop Twitter and all that.

I guess someone must've had retweeted it, and I ended up seeing it.

When I first saw the video, I thought that was the most beautiful man I EVER saw in my life.. Not even kidding.

Then I forgot about it for a while, until one day I decided to go back to the video on Twitter and see who he is.

I wasn't familiar with Korean names, so I kept seeing Jimin and didn't know what that was💀.

And eventually I looked the name up on YouTube and everything else went on from there😂

• is it THAT gif I wonder

External Content twitter.com

• KpopJop

YES MA'AM

I literally showed my best friend at the time the video, through Twitter dms.

And I kept asking her "girl ain't he beautiful?"

Like it wasn't even funny how good he looked.

Cuz you know how there's a BIG difference between when you FIRST see someone and when you've got used to their face......that First look at Jimin when I never saw his face before was magnificent

• no wayyyyy it was the exact same gif for me

• I've heard about them in 2015 but I became an ARMY in 2021 because of the compilation videos on Youtube... :pepe-life-support:

It all started with a video of Jimin smiling... I kept replaying it... :emotionalpepe:

I also remember watching their Billboard BWL performance and I couldn't take my eyes off him...
    He's just captivating...

• I've heard about them in 2015 but I became an ARMY in 2021 because of the compilation videos on Youtube... :pepe-life-support:

It all started with a video of Jimin smiling... I kept replaying it... :emotionalpepe:

I also remember watching their Billboard BWL performance and I couldn't take my eyes off him...
    He's just captivating...

I actually didn't like the BWL Billboard performance :exit-pepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!