TXT YEONJUN China Fanbase....Legend lol

• FYI, soobin bar also announced that their total album orders have reached 210K, which is also impressive and among one of the tops. Just Yeonjun and soobin fan base in China already account for 500K+ of sales.

I am surprised at TXT’s popularity in China considering that they didn’t really focus on the China market. I wonder how they blew up there since I don’t recall a particular moment.

Here's a beam of sunshine to brighten up your day ☺

• FYI, soobin bar also announced that their total album orders have reached 210K, which is also impressive and among one of the tops. Just Yeonjun and soobin fan base in China already account for 500K+ of sales.

I am surprised at TXT’s popularity in China considering that they didn’t really focus on the China market. I wonder how they blew up there since I don’t recall a particular moment.

Idk, but Yeonjun def. played a big role overall.

From what i heard, he goes viral on Chinese platforms, especially Weibo all the freaking time, even for the smallest stuff.

Like eveyr 3-6 days viral😂.

And its funny because its not like hes visually knocking other boys out in the 4th gen, and ive seen other 4th gen males with similar personalities or even better than his..but for some reason they just really love.

The only other males I see them loving a lot over there is Hyunjin from Stray Kids, and the BTS maknae line, with V on top.

But as of right now, Yeonjun holds the #1 record for majority everything related to sales.

• Can confirm as a Weibo user. I see soobin and yeonjun related stuff on Weibo’s trending topic every other day during this comeback. my guess would be that yeonjun’s dance challenges and the hype game caterer play a big part for TXT China popularity.

Yeonjun is undoubtedly the #1 4th gen (or 5th gen if we use Chinese fandom terminology) boy group member in China as of now, with Hyunjin from Straykidz to follow very closely. it’d be interesting to see the sales record from Hyunjin bar for their next comeback as the fanwar and competition from both sides are quite heated at the moment. They are literally fighting every single day lol. After straykidz next comeback, we will know for sure who is the #1 4th gen boy group member and #1 boy group in China.

It’s a shame (and rare) to see such a huge popularity gap (and amount of solo stans) between each single member though. Right now it’s basically Yeonjun >>>(a wall)>>> Soobin >>>(a wall)>>> Beomgyu >>a wall>> Taehyun + Hueningkai combined.

Here's a beam of sunshine to brighten up your day ☺

• Can confirm as a Weibo user. I see soobin and yeonjun related stuff on Weibo’s trending topic every other day during this comeback. my guess would be that yeonjun’s dance challenges and the hype game caterer play a big part for TXT China popularity.

Yeonjun is undoubtedly the #1 4th gen (or 5th gen if we use Chinese fandom terminology) boy group member in China as of now, with Hyunjin from Straykidz to follow very closely. it’d be interesting to see the sales record from Hyunjin bar for their next comeback as the fanwar and competition from both sides are quite heated at the moment. They are literally fighting every single day lol. After straykidz next comeback, we will know for sure who is the #1 4th gen boy group member and #1 boy group in China.

It’s a shame (and rare) to see such a huge popularity gap (and amount of solo stans) between each single member though. Right now it’s basically Yeonjun >>>(a wall)>>> Soobin >>>(a wall)>>> Beomgyu >>a wall>> Taehyun + Hueningkai combined.

Yeah them dance challenges did him wonders.

And supposedly hes gonna try to release a solo song or mixtape later this year too, so thatll give his Chinese fanbase something to eat.

Honestly tho, Hyunjin and Stray kids International fan base is really big though, for a 4th gen boy group.

Like you could equate it to a 3rd gen boy group size frfr.

Which is why I'm enjoying this glory of TXT and Yeonjun right now.

Cuz I know soon as Stray kids comeback, they gonna take back records.

Especially Hyunjin China fanbase going definitely over top Yeonjuns.

Next thing you know, Yeonjun and Hyunjin China fanbase getting 400k-500k individually for just those two members, on some competition type stuff😂😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!