Chinese spy balloon surveilling US, senior official says UPDATE: SHOT DOWN

• This ridiculous story is most likely a Pentagon psyops to promote war with China. You're telling me China managed to fly a balloon all the way across the Pacific Ocean just to spy on American ICBM bases and the US who spends almost $1 trillion in defense couldn't detect a freaking balloon before entering it's airspace? lol

Here's some real news of Pentagon mass testing spy balloons from 4 yrs ago:

• This ridiculous story is most likely a Pentagon psyops to promote war with China.

Normally, I wouldn't believe a story like this from the Pentagon either. But with the Bidens' well-documented history of selling themselves to the highest bidder, they might well have invited the Chinese to send the balloon on over - and hoped nobody would notice until after the cash hit Hunter's bank account. :-)

• Normally, I wouldn't believe a story like this from the Pentagon either. But with the Bidens' well-documented history of selling themselves to the highest bidder, they might well have invited the Chinese to send the balloon on over - and hoped nobody would notice until after the cash hit Hunter's bank account. :-)

So China actually came out and confirmed the balloon to be theirs, expressing regret that their civilian weather balloon conducting 'scientific research' drifted off course. Can't tell whether this is some high level trolling by China or a distraction to another Biden scandal that isn't making the headlines. All i know is that Xi is sitting with his jar of honey laughing his ass off right now.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This ridiculous story is most likely a Pentagon psyops to promote war with China. You're telling me China managed to fly a balloon all the way across the Pacific Ocean just to spy on American ICBM bases and the US who spends almost $1 trillion in defense couldn't detect a freaking balloon before entering it's airspace? lol

Here's some real news of Pentagon mass testing spy balloons from 4 yrs ago:

Interestingly enough, it is actually quite hard to detect these kind of objects - they have low RCS and move at low speeds, hence radar systems will most likely filter them out as background noise. This balloon was detected by essentially pure luck. In addition to that, their altitude makes them hard to reliably shoot down - this is probably why the US is now trying to save face and talk about being "worried about debris". If they try to shoot it down and then botch the attempt or spend too much resources on that, they will become a laughing stock and even Western media would not be able to cover it up due to the buzz this whole story gained on social media.

It is hilarious to watch the supapowa having a meltdown and crying over a balloon, when they regularly sail battleships and fly fighter jets near other countries using hundreds of military bases around the world. As for the "weather balloon", it might be trolling by China - back in the Cold War, the US claimed that the USSR downed a "weather plane" when the latter shot down their U-2 spy plane. Btw, should have called it "Lunar balloon" ;-)

Edited once, last by 3best ().

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4193297
    Click for TOP Message this Thread.

It is hilarious to watch the (USA) supapowa having a meltdown and crying over a balloon ... ;-)

... Honestly , I think that BLINKEN (USA) should have *gone ahead* anyway

and continued with the planned visit to PRChina (XI = Tyrant Ruler for Life) ...

But , it is important for USA to note that this *PRChina Balloon* is 'floating'
    over USA sovereign nation territory.

... The STRAIT of TAIWAN is *not* that for PRChina ... It is rather an *open* International Waterway ... And likely will *continue* to be that in the future.

... *One* BALLOON (PRChina) that seems NOT a weapon , is as NO 'big problem' (to me) ... And it is *amusing* to see the mostly (USA) 'TRUMP Trash' ('Republican') Party members 'screaming' as to the need to shoot down the balloon ... It gives USA Voters an *idea* as to what a D.TRUMP *return* as USA PREZ (Year 2024) would be about it.

... As observation , I have thought that *STREAMING VIDEO* would be the *best* way to interact with PRChina Leaders , at *all* times ... NO REASON to want to actually be in physical proximity to them (XI , PRChina Military Tyrants) ... But , I just assume that BLINKEN (USA) seems to think that HE wants to be around them ... That there is some 'negotiation' that he thinks will be 'productive' somehow ... And since the USA likely did a *lot* of planning for their PRChina visit , why not just follow through with it ... Far better to have BLINKEN (USA) visit *COVID LIAR KILLER NATION* = PRChina (???), than the other way around (my view).

3best replied --> Please (Krell) do proper (message) formatting next time ...

A: NOT concerned that YOU might read my Reply Message (or not) ...

Trolling (as humor) --> Was hoping for a (AI) GPTchat BOT Reply ... :wink:

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• Please do proper formatting next time or I won't be bothered to read that wall of text.

Blinken's visit was not confirmed by China, it was just something the US said and then cancelled (rather conveniently), so most likely it was not happening anyway and it was just another publicity stunt. There's no need for China to meet with Blinken, the US made it clear that it wants war - https://www.nbcnews.com/politi…china-2025-memo-rcna67967 - everything else is just trying to win time to build up their presence in Asia-Pacific. The time for "diplomacy" is over. Perhaps they will get dragged into another war tho:

It is rather amusing that you are crapping on Republicans yet repeat their "COVID LIAR KILLER NATION" blame game because your government handled COVID poorly in 2020 and tried to shift blame from themselves. The "SPANISH FLU LIAR KILLER NATION" (USA) got warning back in January 2020 but did not do anything, that's a fact.

• now shot down

• Pandas795

Changed the title of the thread from “Chinese spy balloon surveilling US, senior official says” to “Chinese spy balloon surveilling US, senior official says UPDATE: SHOT DOWN”.
  • The Chinese general who thought up this stunt is a genius. For a tiny price he helped his country expose the total moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the Biden Administration. The world is going to be laughing at these fools over this incident for a long time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!