[BTS CONTENT] Who else is watching YTC in Busan at the movie theaters today??

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Will report back after - I will try to take a photo of the screen X display. It is my first time so I don’t know how it is gonna go. So far ARMY is filling the theatre and I see teens up to 60+ in age etc.

• Ok I just left and it was great and fun! Screen X made me feel like I was there in person. I took two photos. I felt like I was there in Busan lol. My theatre was full of good cheer too.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• I made it, and it was incredible. Whole cinema packed. Didn’t realised until we got there that there was a big fan event being held at the cinema.

It was such a riot.

• I made it, and it was incredible. Whole cinema packed. Didn’t realised until we got there that there was a big fan event being held at the cinema.

It was such a riot.

OMG idol really is the best concert song!! But I teared up during this moment because I remember how intense it was late 2018 during Idol era.. it was crazy how BTS can make me happy and sad at the same time lol

My cinema was not full (I purposely choose a less popular cinema), but the ARMYs there still manage to show appreciation with ARMY bombs and cheers. I’m the only one who brought my daughter (small kid) and the rest were students of university age I think. Happy to be an older rep of ARMY lol

• I watched with my friend and my sister! I'm always pleasantly surprised that there are always so many other Black ARMY in my city, including ones who you wouldn't think were ARMY. A couple in their 20s, a mom with 2 young kids, an older gentleman who must've been in his 60s or so. There was another older couple in the row in front of us. And then of course, young folks too. It wasn't very crowded since it was the last showing but nearly every person in the theater was Black and the age range was so diverse! So excited by the senior fans who turned up.

Everyone cheered, sang, and the little kids were jumping and dancing (not in an annoying way).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!