STRAY KIDS, TXT, And ENHYPEN Are All Playing Hot Potato With Records And Achievements

• (its ironic that both TXT & ENHYPEN are from HYBE and in the Top 3 for 4th gen boy groups)

Lol I just find it funny how every time each of them come back, they break the others records.

Also if one isn't good in one area, the other is.

Realistically speaking, the clear leader in terms of overall is obviously Stray Kids.

But just like I said, there's literally different areas that these 3 groups cover between each other.

I think that's so cool.

Will we have that one boy group in 4th gen or 5th gen who takes over and have 0 competition or leave a huge gap when it comes to Awards, Records etc?.....who knows, I think that group will come. And my guess it'll be either the new HYBE/BigHit boy group whenever they debut this year or next year or a boy group from JYP. (But my bet is on the new BigHit boy group)

Edited 2 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• None of them have broken away from each other yet. It would be interesting if someone started doing that. I believe a global hit would set the tone, but the task is to produce consistent hits in order to maintain the momentum. These are the top three bgs, and they're likely to stay that way for a while, even if some highly anticipated debuts arrive.

;judgingpepe:

• None of them have broken away from each other yet. It would be interesting if someone started doing that. I believe a global hit would set the tone, but the task is to produce consistent hits in order to maintain the momentum. These are the top three bgs, and they're likely to stay that way for a while, even if some highly anticipated debuts arrive.

;judgingpepe:

I mean idk, it depends on how the new boy groups music sound.

You seen how AESPA was running things from 2020-2021, but then IVE came along, people thought they were unbeatable, and now NewJeans showed up, and 6 months later they pretty much the top 4th gen girl group...in only 6 months..just from good music, simplicity, and aesthetics.

Now I said my bet is on the new BigHit boy group because we seen the type of music BTS made, we currently seeing the type of music TXT get down with.

So there's no doubt the new group won't have bangers. Especially if they supposed to be hiphop/r&b.

People been waiting on a new BigHit boy group for a good minute, since its been 4 years already since TXT came along.

I believe that BH group is gonna give these Top 3 groups a run for their money, early on.

• Op, can you explain why you think so?

because personally, I think after this cb txt set the bar high for 4th gen bg especially in digital department.

As a moa, txt raised the bar high with temptation. They were and still are the 4th bg leaders for Korean fandom and digitals and are one of the if not the strongest in Japan and the US.

But their weakness that is sometimes a strength is the amount of dedicated versus casual fans. Our fandom is sizable, especially in strategic markets like SK, Japan and the US but when it comes to things like voting, we get behind several 4th Gen bgs.

In that regard, skz still leads in the number of fans and fan power.

• But their weakness that is sometimes a strength is the amount of dedicated versus casual fans. Our fandom is sizable, especially in strategic markets like SK, Japan and the US but when it comes to things like voting, we get behind several 4th Gen bgs.

In that regard, skz still leads in the number of fans and fan power.

oh i see... treasure and enhypen also have a dedicated fans when it comes to voting. Maybe txt will gain more after this comeback.

• Indeed you'll know only when the time comes. But idk if a bighit group will even debut in 4th gen.

The debut of trainee a got cancelled after all their accounts were deleted. Yorch seems to have left the company and maybe sangwon too. But it could always be another group, that hits big

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!