***1/30 Update: Actor Park Bo-gum officially signs with THEBLACKLABEL

• Teddy ain’t CEO anymore though. He’s now TBL founder and main producer

he still the biggest shareholder .
    he need a real CEO who can do the business stuff.
    the CEO is an ex-CEO of a game company
    honestly im not that happy with the CEO choises but that's just my personal opinion coz i did play the game he used to manage . and it's gotten alot better after he left.

i legit have 2k hours on that game. and back then the game is Pay2win af .
    you legit have to spend 30-50 usd a month just to not have inconvenience in the game.

• Teddy ain’t CEO anymore though. He’s now TBL founder and main producer

Right. As I stated in the OP of this thread, Teddy and the new CEO are going around to venture capitalists to raise excitement for the coming IPO for THEBLACKLABEL.

Teddy, as the founder and most likely the majority owner, will benefit from these moves.

It's in the same way Yang Hyunsuk is incorrectly referred to in the Korean media as CEO or former CEO of YGE. He was never CEO. He's the executive producer of the music label part of YGE.

But we all get he calls a lot of shots as majority owner.

THEBLACKLABEL is Teddy's baby along with YG's help. This is going to be huge for him and what I suspect will he the biggest investors in THEBLACKLABEL...YG, Yang Hyunsuk and Naver along with Teddy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• that gotta be the biggest artist they ever had

well with ty now

Zion T was the biggest artist they ever signed. That brought a lot of legitimacy to them.

But actors, particularly Park Bo-gum, are A-list celebrities in Korea. Even the biggest idols in the industry aren't really viewed as such in Korea.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• BLACKPINK next 👀

Nah. YG transferred Taeyang to TBL to help build the IPO.

BLACKPINK is the representative artist for YG.

Besides, they've renewed already and will make it public soon.

YG Family

1080x360

• TBL making big moves with Taeyang and now Bogum. Maybe this is what Somi was referring to when she talked about big news and "ambitious black" over a year ago.

Strange choice for Bogum though. He could have signed with any of the big Korean actor agencies, but he signed with the newcomer to the acting scene, TBL.

What are we missing behind the scenes? Who else are they going to sign? Chungha maybe, now that she is leaving MNH?

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• TBL making big moves with Taeyang and now Bogum. Maybe this is what Somi was referring to when she talked about big news and "ambitious black" over a year ago.

Strange choice for Bogum though. He could have signed with any of the big Korean actor agencies, but he signed with the newcomer to the acting scene, TBL.

What are we missing behind the scenes? Who else are they going to sign?

I think the biggest girl group (Blackpink).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!