Which of your group's MVs is your fave?

• I'll start

Monsta X - Dramarama

I love the time travel concept and the video has some stunning shots

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO - Obsession

The EXO vs X-EXO concept is awesome and the video is gorgeous. . I love the styling too. It's also one of my fave songs.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• uhm BTS for Black Swan & Fake Love (also ON but can't find the link). i love the camera angles & sets for Fake Love & ON M/V is just a masterpiece! :

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• The last one before they all went to the army

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• CSR Pop? Pop!

The outside shots are so pretty and the whole vibe is just bright and happy. It always make me happy when I watch it!

• External Content youtube.com

I like their parodic witch lore.

External Content youtube.com

Top tier aesthetic

It's parodic too and pretty fun but in a creepy way. So Red Velvet.

They are living a modern fairy tale.

• Because someone said Black Swan already, I’m going Save Me.

I think it showed how powerful BTS are even without all the bells and whistles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!