Fans have some questions about GOT the Beat

• Fans have some questions about GOT the Beat

NISI20230116_0001176730_web_20230116131644_20230116133305202.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Video: What did Karina and Winter do to deserve this... Got the Beat's comeback is already being called a flop

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+190] BoA is the center and yet the most popular members as of current times, Karina and Winter, are on the opposite ends... This is a great example of Korea's elders first culture...

2. [+112] Is the purpose of this group to perform CPR on BoA's career???

3. [+80] I read a comment that was so right.. that Got the Beat is like taking top class chefs and making them cook up something stupid like caviar soup...

4. [+53] You would think they could do better with a group full of the best members but their song last year and this year are both terrible

5. [+49] As expected, Yoo Young Jin wrote this song... I was hoping we'd get some other projects aside from GOT but instead..

6. [+40] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ BoA is director level in the company, what is she even doing in a group with a fourth-generation group like Aespa... can you imagine if KangTa was dancing front and center surrounded by NCT127?

7. [+32] This group needed to be stopped after their first song...

8. [+36] BoA was a legendary singer and dancer of a generation (and still is) but that's it for her (and I'm speaking as a member of a generation who watched her growing up). Unfortunately, BoA hasn't been keeping up with the trends by changing up her singing style or image. She insists on her own style and all of her self-produced songs and albums end up sounding the same. She's never been able to break out of the old 'Girls On Top' or 'Number One' style and that's her limit. This project group has way too many different singing styles going on and with BoA standing out in a way that doesn't help the group... it's just so obvious that this entire group was purely made to make BoA relevant again. There's no helping a group that has had its limit set from the beginning (and let's be real, the songs just completely suck...💩)

9. [+30] I don't get SM's game plan. This is the time in Aespa's career where they should be front and center and yet they're being wasted on projects like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+29] The only member benefitting off of Got the Beat is BoA... Aespa's position among the fourth-generation groups has gotten foggy and this is the time that they should be focusing on putting out their own songs and promoting themselves. Instead, they're tied down by company projects. Taeyeon could've also been out holding concerts and tours and even another album but she's had her own activities postponed because of SM's winter album and Got the Beat. They're both wasting their time and image on pointless projects like this...

11. [+29] SM really needed to have held on to Min Hee Jin no matter the costs

12. [+24] It's odd in that it's a group full of my favorite members and yet I don't want to listen to their music

13. [+20] SM needs to stop with the units... those haven't been trendy in a long time...

14. [+19] How many members have to suffer because of grandma BoA... -.-

15. [+17] BoA-ya... you have enough experience, maybe it's time you work on your career as a producer like Min Hee Jin... 'Dreams Come True' was nice 😊

16. [+16] This is all just for fan service, it's not that big of a deal ㅎㅎ although their song does sound like they got it from some runaway composer

17. [+13] It basically sounds like a 'Next Level' remake... Yoo Young Jin needs to stop writing songs

18. [+8] SM, you need to wake up when even your own SM fans are hating on your music

Fans have some questions about GOT the Beat
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!