so i might go to my 1st kpop concert; what to expect?

• So like in late march-early april i might attend my 1st K-POP CONCERT EVER (and 1st concert EVER) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, it's a Stray Kids concert in LA. But what do i expect? I need tips & or experiences from others who might have gone to other kpop concerts or large scale kpop events. I need the advice and what to expect as it'd be my 1st kpop concert (in person kpop concert bcs imma go see YTC in Busan in theaters) & i need maybe what to bring & idk just tips & tricks on how to make it amazing.

My seat might be a back seat or like in the middle, not yet sure tho.

Just please help : )

Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC” Encore | Banc of California Stadium

Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC” Encore | Banc of California Stadium

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• @Sweet-Spice went to SKZ concert last year on US, maybe she can help you (If she sees it). Especially since It's the same organizers.

I hope you have a lot of fun :dancer-pepe:

ooh cool @Sweet-Spice:eyes:

• if you plan to attend many concert after this, buy a quality cross body clear bag (with sturdy lining, thick strap, and all that). and prepare power bank!! v v important. food and beverage is ridiculously pricey (disneyland type of expensive).

my friends attending born pink tour said that the experience from gate lines to seats is quite an adventure lmao not enough signage and security was useless. after that i imagine is up to the organizer and group. so reserve your energy and don't panic.

have fun out there!! :hug-raccoon:

• second the power bank so your phone will stay charged

if you have a light stick, bring extra batteries!!! they always end up dying right in the middle of the concert (or in my case right before lol)

wear ear plugs, protect your hearing. people are going to be screaming their heads off, the music is going to be insanely loud.

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• second the power bank so your phone will stay charged

if you have a light stick, bring extra batteries!!! they always end up dying right in the middle of the concert (or in my case right before lol)

wear ear plugs, protect your hearing. people are going to be screaming their heads off, the music is going to be insanely loud.

ahh yes extra batteries for the lightstick (tbh did not think of that)

and ab hearing, f it. i already listen to music at 100% and idk but still yeah

:finger-heart::borahae:

• I would also recommend wearing a mask and washing your hands often. Music fans are catching COVID after going to large events/concerts.

thing is i never have caught covid but still proper protection is a must (i have all 4 vaccines)

and i don't think i'd use it during the concert so i'd bring sanitizer

• they might just drop me off & i def plan attending EARLY not too early tho

and yeah i need that bag & charger thing

my friend also attended Born Pink in LA and said it was amazing

thanks i will

• I third the power bank. I was letting people plug into mine during the send off at MX. They wouldn't have been able to take pics. More importantly, they wouldn't have been able to call for their ride!

Make sure to read the venue rules (the Forum required clear bags and wouldn't allow extra batteries for some reason). Wear comfortable shoes. The lines to get in are long and you'll also be standing during the show.

• bring power bank

don't need to know the fanchants so don't feel like you have to waste your time with that

if you have a seat you don't have to arrive hours early even if you are planning to buy merch. Merch lines in my experience are shorter after the concert

• thing is i never have caught covid but still proper protection is a must (i have all 4 vaccines)

and i don't think i'd use it during the concert so i'd bring sanitizer

Remember that vaccination doesn’t protect you from getting COVID - that is why the mask is highly recommended. At concerts, people are singing and shouting - higher risk of getting COVID without a mask.

The vaccine is to help in the case that if one gets it, the symptoms are mild and not life threatening. Also, 1 vaccine coverage lasts for about 3-4 months. So you should count from the date you got your last vaccine.

• Comment of a redditor carat. Hope this helps

• thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will have fun

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!