I know for a fact most armys are just success stans

• I know half of y’all don’t listen to dynamite, butter, permission to dance, yet to cum, and my universe and act like they’re good. Y’all just like the fact that they were successful and now that they’re on the decline their numbers are dropping quicker than Pop! and TTT on the charts.

BTS have yet to release an organic smash hit with the likes of DDDD, KTL, and HYLT. All that payola can only get you so far

• Damn I think you peaked hard, even those crazy army are ignoring you now.. :boompepe::boompepe: Less than a week on the troll chart, pathetic.. We really need Abs and Drew to be serious now to teach these rookie what it meant to be a real troll that can survive for years on chart..

• Damn I think you peaked hard, even those crazy army are ignoring you now.. :boompepe::boompepe: Less than a week on the troll chart, pathetic.. We really need Abs and Drew to be serious now to teach these rookie what it meant to be a real troll that can survive for years on

They’re ignoring me because they know it’s true

• If you troll, don’t be an idiot about it. Don’t use sexually inappropriate words or derogatory terms. Otherwise you’re just racking up the WPs, leading yourself to a ban.

It’s really not that hard.

I haven’t seen you in a while superyeah. Glad you’re still around!

Not sure if the OP can stop himself from being an idiot but people can change I guess. All the best OP!

• A single hit song frm BTS is enough to destroy your girlies combined so call organic smash hit=) Blinks should just give up nw and stop embarrassing themselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!