YG is going all out with born pink world tour [added shows]

• Almost as if they're 100% sure BP is dipping after their contracts ends or atleast by September 16 šŸ˜

Born Pink world tour is already set for highest grossing tour ever by a K-pop group but it now stands a chance to be the most attended too šŸ‘€

When all is said & done the tour could crack 2M in attendance & $350M in revenue šŸ”„

I just want new music in April smh šŸš¶

• Do you realize that for them to adds past may dates, the contracts do need to get renewed? if you predict that there will be a latam leg around august/september, then that means they do have had to through the renewal already

• Do you realize that for them to adds past may dates, the contracts do need to get renewed? if you predict that there will be a latam leg around august/september, then that means they do have had to through the renewal already

Apparently not, ikon debuted mid sept but they didn't leave YG officially till Dec 31

They continued activities even after their contracts ran out

What I'm saying is it's possible for BP to fulfill certain commitments like concerts even after August 8

I can see them announcing their move to TBL & YG contract termination after the seoul encore in September which is definitely the final concert šŸ˜Œ

• I think the Ikon news weren't published earlier due one of their boys having their kids, also it may have been a different situation since they were presented earlier in a survival too.

I feel like their last encore will be around october, mid september is the rio festival that they are rumoured to do. And I think yg will want to re do some countries with bigger stadiums for an special "encore leg" similarly to the japan dates for IYA, but with Thailand-USA-maybe France and Seoul again.

• They continued activities even after their contracts ran out

What I'm saying is it's possible for BP to fulfill certain commitments like concerts even after August 8

I can see them announcing their move to TBL & YG contract termination after the seoul encore in September which is definitely the final concert šŸ˜Œ

u are definitly bipolar bc 1 week ago u said tbl was ass shit

nothing u are saying indicate u want to remain as a group and nothing they do seem to fullfill your weird ass expectation for them

and NEVER FKING EVER COMPARE BP TO IKON, are u insane?

• I think the Ikon news weren't published earlier due one of their boys having their kids, also it may have been a different situation since they were presented earlier in a survival too.

I feel like their last encore will be around october, mid september is the rio festival that they are rumoured to do. And I think yg will want to re do some countries with bigger stadiums for an special "encore leg" similarly to the japan dates for IYA, but with Thailand-USA-maybe France and Seoul again.

NA & EU stadium leg is April & July šŸ˜Œ

Last show will be Seoul encore likely in September cause why stretch it to Oct lol

BP can fulfill their commitments & dip after the tour ends in September

• Dont know about the attendance but gross will go 300M if it's 1.5M attendance If more then yeah you are making good point....If NA EU stadium leg is in April then it should have been announced uptil now or after Coachella

• It is the YG way to push touring as far as it can go

All those people that spent years looking down at their SEA and broader Asian fanbase for being streaming farms, poor or whatever rubbish looking stupid af

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!